No title

Cariona Van was a 24 years old girl and an original human. She lived in a big city with lots of people, but, because of her job, she had to move outside of the city. Then, she moved to an empty, and horror house that people rumored it was had a dead human in there. Cariona did not care about that, and she continues to work normally in that house. The story began here.
On her birthday to moved to age 25, she invited all her friend from the big city, but no one comes because they scared of the rumor. That day, Cariona was really sad. She walked around the house and sang the happy birthday song to herself. The food table began to shakes. Cariona panicked, closed tight her eyes, and started to screamed. When she opened her eyes, the table of food changed to a bowl of cereal. "How could this possible?" She wondered. She looked inside the cereal, used the spoon to stir it to see does it has any dangerous thing in inside. Nothing danger, except for the bright light refracts into her eyes. At that moment, a voice whispered to her head, "Eat the cereal now, you will get a power to control the whole world, hahaha!!!" The voice entices her. No control, she picked up the cereal bowl and ate it.
Wipe her mouth and waited for the magic happened. Cariona's clothes started to brighten up and changed to a witch dress. "You're not a human anymore. Now, use your magic power to kill people and pay back anything that human took from me, go!!!" The whispering voice sounded again. Cariona didn't know why she acts as someone controlled her. She used her magic to turn everything into things that she wanted. The most important was she was on the way to create a cereal that can kill people easily. "Muahahaha, I will kill human hahaha, some froot loops, some magic hahaha, and lastly, some cerium powder!!!" She sang while stirring the mixture together.
A while later, she succeeds to killed a lot of innocent people, but she was not happy, because that was not her. Cariona didn't mean to do it, someone has been controlled her brain and her moves. Cariona tried to get rid of the thing that controlled her, but she couldn't. Now, all the people that knew her called her "Cerium Cereal Poisoner" because she killed human by her cereal. Inside the cereal had cerium, the bright light of its made people died.
Cariona Van was now 82 years old. The fate of her age that she looked by herself was 82 and a half. She has killed more than 100 humans already. Still, she almost died but she still could not get rid of the thing that controlled her. As a result, Cariona decided to do something useful for humans and seemed it likes an atonements from her to the whole of the humans that she killed before she died. She transformed into a phone and made the phone light up anytime human turn it on because her power was made light from her cerium body.