Your Character Info

Author note: This is the first book I've written on Wattpad. Feed back is greatly appreciated! 

Personality: (F/N) is generally a shy person. She tends to get anxious around people generally, mostly guys. If she ends up trusting you, she'll show more of an outgoing side. She's level headed and very smart. Though, in fights she tends to "wing it" and doesn't think attacks through. She also tends to be perverted. Though a secret one at that. She would never go around expressing it like a certain grape does. She's the kind who only watches an anime because the characters are hot. She seems like the "popular pretty girl" but she's a true video game nerd.

Quirk: Air Creation (think of Gray and Wendy's, from Fairy Tail, magic mixed together... sorta)

Her quirk let's her manipulate the air to make almost any object. She can make anything from wings to bullets. She can also manipulate the flow of the air to suffocate her opponent is she chooses. Though, this is something she tends to stay away from.

Weaknesses include: Her energy is depleted faster depending on what she's creating. For example, making a large pair of wings would use up her energy faster than a small sword. Soreness is a huge factor as well, especially in the shoulder area.

Power: 3/5

Speed: 4/5

Technique: 2/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Cooperativeness: 5/5

Extra Info: (F/N) is bisexual. It is revealed she once had a crush on her past best friend, who was a girl. Of course, this is an Ejirou x Reader so there won't be much girl x girl action.

Sister: (F/N) has a younger sister, Ella. (13) She's a sweet little bean. She's very naive and loud, the complete opposite of (F/N). (F/N) just wants to wrap Ella up and protect her forever. She's part of the reason she wanted to be a hero. She has pink/salmon hair and looks almost identical to her mother.Her quirk lets her set her hair on fire. (IDK what to call it, im bad at names, so if anyone has any suggestions comment them here.) With practice it could become somewhat powerful.

Father: He became close to abusive after the "incident" with (F/N)'s mother. He's come to resent his oldest daughter for it. He often ignores her or will insult her. That is, when Ella isn't around. He looks just like (F/N) which makes them hate each other even more. He's the owner of a huge support gear company and moved to Japan to partner with bigger pro heros. His quirk is the same as Ella's.

Mother: (F/N)'s mother has been dead for nine years. She died in a horrible accident. She was a wonderful person who loved her children dearly. Her quirk let her control gusts of wind.

Rem and Ram: So, I couldn't resist having maids for this rich family. And, who would be better than these to lovely demons? Both Rem and Ram played big roles in (F/N)'s life. They taught her Japanese, and still are, as well as had taught her the basic skills she needed, the ones her father didn't teach her, including fighting skills. They're more like friends to (F/N) than maids.