MoonChaser Presents. . .

╱                           ╲

Please Help Me Get Out Of My Mind! Please! Aaah!

╲                           ╱

╭───────╯•╰───────╮

Ah! Its Finally finished! My latest project! I hope you'll like it! Thank you!

╰───────╮•╭───────╯

┍──━─━─┙◆┕─━─━──┑

Story Cover. Tap For Better Definition.

Deep-

Presented By MoonChaser

          Everybody, each and one of my clanmates and beyond, thinks I'm just joking about the funny omens and signs I recieved (or should I say I dreamed). I'm a selfless, honourable clan cat of RiverClan whose mother gained one of the highest ranks among the positions. The battle of the four individual rival clans has ended today just for the sake of the territory of the Mahogany forest. My bleeding forehead is covered in prickly moist dirt and dark red blood of mine and of the others.

          I struggled to depart in the direction of the clan camp's medicine den. Several fallen dark Oak trees and Mahogany Trees surrounds the enclave of our faction, in a messy manner, due to the previous strom for almost a moon ago. The storm itself was tragic, many passed away. Some morally wicked cats gained the advantage of the heavy rainfall for murder attempts.

          My body slowly weakened as I pad through. My mind felt dizzy in an unusual way because of the choatic raging war that passed. When I reached my final destination, the medicine cat's den, I look around for hush green moss. Soon, I found one clean empty spot suitable for myself. I layed down, tired. The healer isn't there at the moment, so I waited- and waited until I fell asleep at a leisurely pace alone.