Chapter 1

Abbie's point of view

I walked through the door of school finally a new school year! There they were my mass of now year 11 friends, we ruled the school. The tiny year 7s were scurrying around screaming, giggling trying to find their friends. As I walked towards my gossiping group of friends an announcement rang through the school hall which was pure whit with the large left wall painted in a shocking pink wall well which what you get in a modern all girls school!

Professor Yardley voice rang out "all year 7s must report to the amphitheatre for assembly, the prefects will show you the way. "

Oh no I thought to myself as I would have to read out a speech, I had been dreading it all summer.

Then whoosh felt someone jump on my back and so I screamed in reply "get off my back Elizabeth" so she hopped of and ran in front of me.

"Hey Elizabeth where Camilla?" I asked my silly brown haired friend.

"Oi, I've always been here" came an annoyed voice from behind me, then she walked round me.

Then we walked over to our gaggle of friends and talked for a bit.

My Bestfriends were Vicky, Camilla, Elizabeth. Camilla had long ginger hair which was unusually down, red and clear glasses or jam glasses as I like to call them. Vicky's darkchair tumbled down her back in perfect curls and her eyes were as gold as honey,  Where as  Elizabeth had taken to puting up her hair in a messy bun rather than down like most of the group.  Melissa my good frirnd had dark curly brown hair however she had a particular mischievous grin on her face. Probably from just snogging her boyfriend Harry in the broom cupboard.

Our little group consisted of Alistair, Vicky, Camilla, Saffy, Elizabeth and Melissa.

The the bell went which signaled for me Elizabeth and Camilla to go herd the year 7s down to the amphitheatre for assembly as we were prefects.

As we were walking herding the year 7s Saffy shouted "good luck wouldn't wanna be ya".

When we finally managed to get the year 7s to the amphitheatre Professor Yardley was standing on the stage behind the microphone. The amphitheatre was a large theatre were we held plays and assembly, it backed into the drama room.

After the large amount of chattering year 7s filed into the room Professor Yardley said calmly "Welcome to the school of fandoms you may know that on this school you have normal lessons in the morning and lessons on fandoms later in the day. You will find your room keys in the packs with your name on at the front" she pointed to a table full of files at front. Then she carried on speaking about the school and the rules but then we were pulled out by our head of house Mr Matthews (me, Camilla and Elizabeth are all in the same house),  he was quite a stout fellow and wasn't much taller than Camilla. He usually taught maths but he also normally taught Percy Jackson and the Heroes of Olympus ( connecting series by Rick Riordan) .

Mr Matthews, the head of the Riord (me and an house, whispered" I know you girls don't the same want to say your speeches so if you go now I'll tell miss I you went to the common room because you had to had out new timetables."

Elizabeth replied quietly "yes I have been dreading this for ages" at this remark me and Camilla giggled.

After we said thanks to Mr Matthews and left him to tell Professor Yardley of our absence.

Then we walked out the large amphitheatre and headed to to the Riordan common room the housed were names of great authors we study the houses were Paolini (the houses colour is blue), Tolkien (red), Roth (orange), Rowling (green) and Riordan (Purple).

The common room chaos people messing around everywere then after a couple of people noticed us and stopped chatting. Slowly the wave of silence swept over the room. " Why have you stopped? its not like we are the police, but if you want your timetables their at the front" Camilla said kindly, after we had finally handed out the timetables Elizabeth said "you have until 10 and then you have to go to lessons" Then as soon as she finished loud music started blaring out of the speakers.

Over in the corner was Jacob, he normally hung out here however he was ment to be in Roth handing out the new timetables as he was a prefect. But being the rebel he never was in his common room and usually hung out with his friends from Riordan, he only ever was in Roth for this duties and so must have just dumped the timetables and left in his normal ungodly manner.

In the hour we had left in the common room we found that our timetables were almost the same and that all of our fandom lessons we were together. Then the school bell peeled through the bustling common room, the chatter seemed to increase with excitement......

First we had double maths with Mr Matthews this was gonna be fun!!