𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

i'm tryna go full drama on this book soon, be ready ;)
_____________________________

i'm tryna go full drama on this book soon, be ready ;) _____________________________

December 25, 2036

It was Christmas day in the Onfroy household. Every year the whole family would gather at my house in my dad's honour. Also so my mom and I wouldn't feel so alone in our own home.

Anissa's mom was on a two week long vacation, claiming she was worn out from work. This left her home alone, which meant she spent even more of her time with me.

"Merry Christmas!" A small figure appeared at my door. Her head full of thick blonde curls strolled over to me, slumping out on my bed.

"Feliz Navidad princesa." I replied, speaking in Spanish which I knew she loved.

She had stayed at my house the previous night, arriving shortly after her mom had left for wherever she went. It confused me why she would leave her daughter alone on Christmas.

My mom had grown fond of my friend, always asking about her and finding it completely normal for Anissa to be at my house most of the time.

"You sleep well Yumey?" She sat perked up besides me.

"I mean I was sleeping very well until this blonde haired beast burst into my room , talkin' bout some 'Merry Christmas' shit."

I retorted as I finally opened my eyes properly.

"Don't be mean, say it back!" She jumped on top of me, hitting my chest and unintentionally straddling me.

"Fine, fine Merry Christmas!" I chuckled.

Her face from above still looked gorgeous, and I was mesmerised by her-

"A wah gwaan yah suh?" My grandma was speaking patois which meant she was either in a really good mood or someone was about to get cussed the hell out.

The position me and Anissa were in meant it was more likely that we were gonna get cussed.

"Jen, come see what your son is doing with his little girlfriend, on Christmas day!" Mama Cleo bellowed, eventually leaving us in peace.

She really was just exaggerating, she liked Anissa, and thought she was sweet.

"Both of you hurry and get ready. Yumey you know your uncle Aiden likes to take long showers, get in there!" She continued as she went down the stairs.

Anissa immediately burst out into a fit of laughter, burying her head into the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry she had to see us like that."  The vibrations from her speaking sent waves of chills all over my body.