The Alpha's Kitten

What keeps us going is love but for me fighting is what keeps me going

because I don't have it nor I have felt what people are calling love. I fight to go on because where I live in my mom and dad hates me they don't show what love is they beat me every day and every time they can and my older brother by 5 minutes because he is my twin, the one who's suppose to protect me, love me beat me too from time to time and sometimes I ask myself why was I born.

my brother who's name is Marcus sunflower told everyone at school to call me names that I was trash and that they do not need to respect me they bully me everyday they call me slut, whore and anything that comes to their minds and they laughed at me too because to them I was a weakling and my brother and he was the one who started it even though I was a betas daughter and had betas blood running through my veins

I know what you guys are thinking and yes I am a werewolf and everyone at school is, my brother, my moms and dad too are. my brother is next in line for beta when the alpha's son becomes alpha to the dark night pack on his 18 birthday and his name is draco Alexander Lombardi and he us the only that doesn't bully he helps me and stop them when they are doing and he can't wait for His mate but me I don't want to meet mines because I know when he sees me he wouldn't want and he will want to reject me right on the spot and oh yea my name is anayie dove sunflower and this is my story of how I met him my mate and how he changed my life for the better and how became stronger because he showed me what love is he let me feel it, taste it and he and his family what the meaning of family is, and because of that I keep fighting for my love with him and the family I have now and the ones that we will still have in the future .