Poor Life Of Jessica's

Jessica was in her room texting with her friend Lily. Jessica texted "Hey how are you?"

Lily texted "I'm fine."Are you going to school tomorrow?" Jessica texted "Well i don't know because people always laugh at me." "I wish i was about 80 or 90 pounds like you."

Lily texted "Well maybe i can train you at the gym but not tomorrow because i have to study."

Jessica texted "Maybe i will go to school bye Lily." Lily texted "bye." Jessica was starting to run and eat healthy. Jessica got tired so she went to bed and took a long nap. When she got up it was time for school. She got dressed in jeans and a top with a red sweater then she brushed her teeth and brushed her hair and she got her school bag and went to school.

When she walked in nobody looked at her not even some of her friends she felt really sad so she went to class and when she walked in they all started laughing and then she started crying. When school was over she went home and told her mom what happened then her mom gave her a hug and asked her "Do you want to go to New York with your aunt for a couple of weeks." Jessica said yes. Then she packed her things and waited till her aunt came to pick her up to take her to the airport. Then her aunt came and took her to the airport and was on the airplane it took 15 hours to get there. Then she was there. She was at New York. She lived at a house that was huge and nice. She unpacked her things and when she looked at herself in the mirrow she lost alittle bit of pounds and she was a little bit skinnier and after that she was really happy.