Chapter 1

Our young hero starts his journey his parent once at the age of five he was given to a orphanage.

~~~~~~~~ 8 Years later ~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my thirteenth birthday yay, this is the last day I get to be in this hell hole Sarah or mother as she wanted us to call her told me to get dressed and look presentable. I took a shower and put my shirt with a panda getting aduted by aliens and a simple blue jeans, mother called me down stairs to meet someone.

The man was dressed in a weird cloak he kind of looked like Gandalf a bit with the beard and the stormy gray eyes his cloak was well gray and a bit shiny like mist was coming out of it. After my observation mother saw me mid way down the stairs and said " James this is your new father after he signs his papers. Would you be a dear and pack your bags your leaving today" she explained. To shocked I shrugged and walked up the steps to pack my things when I heard loud sobs uh Emily.

I walk to her door and asked if I could come in and it was granted when I came in all I saw was a knife with blood and a really pale Emily first thing I did was get medical supplies from the bath room and started to clean her cuts, I'm no idiot that would just stand there or yell I just see the problem and fix it. After fixing it I asked if she was ok and their was no response that's when I freaked out. I yelled for mom and she came running and she saw Emily and quickly grabbed her and took her to the hospital.

Gandalf character are in the car when that last scene happened, "Hello I'm Charles Steven LaRue or father if you want to, hey what you listening to?" Charles asked " well I'm James Jackson well now LaRue and I'm listening to Lindsey Stirling, she's a violin player made famous on YouTube she does parodies and songs" I responded

-------------------------------------------------------

OK end of the chapter hope you guys liked it and I might update when I hit 5 views and 5 likes

                      I'm Out