Questioning Things

"Tell me about yourself," Edd said as he placed his arm on the counter leaning himself to the side.

     "Huh," I turned around to find him smiling at me. "What do you mean?"

     "I feel like I know things about you, but not a lot, you are hiding things from us, we are your friends, why do you do this?" Edd said as he stood up straight. Nothing came out my mouth, what exactly was he asking, this was so sudden and random that I hadn't expected it. "Tom?"

"What!" I jumped from being startled.

"Answer the question," He said as he moved his hand in circles to signal for me to continue.

"Uh, well, I didn't think I was keeping anything away I-"

"Then tell me things that I don't know about you, I'll tell you things about myself as well, even if you already know them," Edd said as he interrupted me.

"Um . . . "

"Any fears?" He questioned.

"I have a fear of heights."

"Oh . . . well, I have a fear of spiders . . . what about any secrets?"

"None that I know of at the moment."

"Same here, ever been in a relationship?"

"No...," I said quietly, "don't think that I'll ever be," I said in a whisper.

"Oh, well I am, well, they don't know that we are together, but we will be in the future so we're basically together right now."

" . . . Edd, that's not how it works . . . nevermind, who are you with" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Matt!"

"Matt?" I shouted.

"Yup, he's just the most perfect friend a guy could ask for, but he's so much better, he has so much confidence and he's able to love others almost as much as he loves himself, there's so much more but you probably don't want me to-"

"Yeah, you're right," I said.

" Ok . . . just know that he's off limits, wait are you even into his type?"

" . . . Well, I  . . . don't actually know . . ."

"Hold on, how do you feel about girls?"

"They're ok, but I don't love them as much as Tord does, they are just like the boys, they exist."

"Oh, well, do you feel the same way for boys?" He asked me.

"Yeah, just I'd rather hang out around them because I can relate to them."

" . . . How about Tord?"

"Wait, what about him?" I questioned.

"How about you try to get with Tord, since Matt and I are already taken by each other, you got Tord." There was a moment where I fell back a bit but caught myself. He wants me to be with that prick. "Think about it, maybe try to get to know him better, you might find something that you like." My face turned a tint of red from embarrassment. We just stood there staring at each other till there was some jingling at the door. The front door opened as Matt and Tord walked in. 

"We're home!" Matt called out as Edd ran up to him and instantly started to talk with him. I looked over at Tord, he just stood there watching as Matt showed Edd all of his new mirrors, which he admired already.

"Stop staring at me," Tord said in a monotone voice. I hadn't realized what I was doing, my face became a light tone of red as I turned away.

"I have something that I want all of you to know about!" Edd called out as he handed Matt's mirrors back to him. "I had made plans for all of us to go somewhere," He said peeking over at me, "It was so we could take a break from this house and go out and do some stuff."

"And you did this without asking us," Tord exclaimed.

"Tord, do I ever ask you guys if you want to go somewhere, ok everyone, gather around, I'll tell all of you about it." We gathered around and sat down on the ground. Edd had Matt to the left of him and me on his right, on my right was Tord. Edd then began to tell us the stuff that we needed and what we were going to leave behind, which were some of our possessions. "Matt, you can only bring three mirrors, Tord, no hentai and only one gun, Tom, no Tomee Bear, no Susan,  and only a little bit of alcohol, as for me, no cola."

     Edd exclaimed that the most things that we loved, had to be left behind, which most of us could not do without, he was being nice to Matt by letting him bring three of his mirrors, though he did say that he was going to have no cola. He let us know that the little vacation was in one week and that he wanted us to pack up now so that we would be ready by the time we leave and nothing would be left behind.

"Ok, It's going to be two per room, so . . . I call Matt!" Edd called out. I looked over at Tord, he did not seem amused. He looked over at me with a dull expression.

"Oh, of course, just when I thought that this vacation couldn't get worse." He said as he turned away and got up. He went to his room and from there I don't know what he did next, I looked over at Edd then Matt next, they smiled at each other and whispered things about Tord that I didn't know of. I got up, went to my room and started to pack my things. The other two went along there own ways and went to their rooms to start packing for the trip.