Where peter is the tour guide (part one)

A/N: so Peter is not a actual stark, he calls tony dad sometimes. Nobody knows that tony and pepper stark are attached to a child and think of him as there own. They also don't know who wears the Spider-Man mask. Peter try's to keep his identity as a secret. Can he do it? Some one-shots he might keep his secret I don't know yet.🙃

Peters POV

I sat in class, bored as always. It's not that I don't like learning,I just know all the stuff that they teach us at school. I was Engrossed in my thoughts when The bell rang and my teacher, Mr. Harrington told us to collect a permission Slip.

I grabbed one quickly and bolted out of school. When I spotted Happys car I smiled at him and got into the front seat. We drove off and flash came outside looking for me AKA his favorite bullying target.

I grumbled something like he should believe me about the internship. Flash does NOT believe me that I have an internship at stark industry.

()()()()()()()TIME SKIP()()()()()()()()()

I stepped into the lab and shouted "HEY DAD?" I blushed but A faint yeah was heard so I talked on and on about my day and I grabbed my permission slip from my bag and said oh and my class is doing something I don't know what it is but you need to sign this. I pulled out a pen. "Sorry kiddo I need you here to lead tours." He said sympathetically. "Great I'd rather do that anyway!"

:):(:):(:):(:):(:) TIME SKIP(:):(:)(:)(:)(:)

I woke up and sighed a day MOSTLY to myself. I only have one tour to lead but it is an overnight tour. What time are they coming again? I think around 6:40 p.m. I lounged around until 6 when I started to gather badges and make sure that the guest floor was empty. At 6:30 I went and waited in the lobby for the tour group. I was wearing a suit and tie, the tie I didn't want to wear but tony insisted on it. People filed in and I assumed that it was my group so I took off my headphones which by the way were playing stay with me by Sam Smith.

"MR. PARKER!" Came the booming voice of MR. Harrington. I looked around and realized that the group I was leading is MY CLASS! " Mr.parker you didn't turn in your slip! I am afraid that you must go back to school!"
"B-But m-mr har-Harrington" I stuttered " Happy?" He got what I meant and gave them the that kid can make your lives SUCK speech. " this kid is friends with all of the avengers and they will not hesitate to kill any of you if you mess with peter by the way there are so many lawsuits that they have and peter can sue the living daylights out of you but no because he is a sweethearted fool who wouldn't hurt a fly!" I was touched. "Aww I didn't know you cared!" I nudged happy as Mr. Harrington was slowly loosing the color in his face and flash simply scoffed not believing him at all. "Questions?" Asked Happy. Flash raised his hand. " How can Parker afford to sue me?" He asked. Happy simply replied with "Have you seen his wallet?" I snickered quickly and then said "Happy Did Mr.Stark do this on purpose?" I asked. "I am not supposed to tell you that" said happy.  "So it was." I ran off to get the badges I couldnt reach them though! I jumped but I still couldn't. I kept trying and I finnaly got them when I used my webs when nobody was looking. I grabbed their badges and walked back to the class. It was silent for a little bit before all of the class started shouting out questions. I said later I will awnser all their questions but now they have a tour. "So when I call out your name you can come get your badge, if you want you can keep them as souvenirs they stop working after 24 hours."
"Ned Leeds." I called out Ned came over and grabbed his blue Alpa level 5 badge.
"Savanna Castway." She only had a white beta level one card like everyone except Mj and Ned.
"Eugene Thompson." He stomped up head held high like he was the best person in the world. He grabbed it from my hands and whispered "I don't know how you did it parker but you will pay for this." I mock gasped "Oh no! I'm so scared!" I mocked him. He gave me a death glare and said "Fight me Parker." I simply stared at him before stating "Nu-uh we aren't aloud to fight until we get to the training room!" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. He continued glaring but backed away. When we went through the scanners Friday announced my entrance. " Peter Stark clearance level: unlimited gold Alpha level 10. Authorized weapons not in full uniform." Friday said. I smiled. That smile vanished when flash shouted "What the H*ll Parker! , why did it say stark?! Why do have that high of clearance?! And what authorized weapons do you have?! What did it mean by not in full uniform?!" He shouted. "I-uh so you see I um, am mr. Starks personal intern so it was saying my bosses last name, um I um so I have that high of clearance because I need to um be able to get wherever mr stark is at. And the last two of your questions awnsers are classified information." I said unsure if my lie would work. I was actually very confused as to why it said stark because he is technically not my boss and he isn't my father either. He stepped off but continued to glare at me. Everyone else went through the thing peacefully. I read them our schedule.
7:00: look around the museum
7:30: dinner with avengers
8:30: training room tour
9:00: look around the bedrooms
9:30: in bed
10:45: lights out
Next day
7:00: breakfast
7:45: R & D labs
8:00: captain America challenge
8:45: build robots with Bruce banner
9:45: nerf war
1:00: tour of tony starks lab
1:45: tour of avengers common room
2:00: tour of tony starks assistants lab
I sighed
2:45: train with the avengers
3:30: Q&A with avengers
5:00: snoop around places I shouldn't be letting you see but am letting you see anyways
6:00: get lectured at by cap for being places we aren't supposed to be
6:30: interview with avengers
7:00: leave

questions? i asked. one girl raised her hand. "Why did it say nerf war?" I chuckled. " So you see I stole clints nerf guns and made them OP and raided all of the avengers then clint stole his guns back shoved one into everyone's hands and it just became an all out war zone."

They looked stunned and I shoved them into the elevator.
When we got to the museum everyone dispersed into groups of 3-5. A Spider-Man display caught my eye and I walked over. It had my original suit and a little notecard that said "we all have to start somewhere but try to start a little better than spidey did." I gasped. It also had my original web shooters with a little notecard that said "he actually did pretty good on these."
I smirked and went on reading. A little piece of paper was taped inside.
Spider-Man facts
1. He loves candy
2. He is actually petrified of spiders
*Gasps* people don't need to know that!
3. He is under 18
*even more gasps*that's just revealing my identity!
4. He is a nerd
*a lot more gasps* I am not a nerd! Am I?
5. He actually has a huge ego
*triple gasps* I don't thats Tony's thing!
6. He wears iron man pajamas
*as many gasps as the world can hold* that's an invasion of privacy!
7. He has a father son relationship with tony stark.
Did tony make these?
8. Like seriously with the father son thing sometimes he calls tony dad!
* gaspes!* people do not need to know these things!
9. Spidey is truly just a man-child like all the rest of the avengers.
*no gasps* that I cant deny.
10. His spirit animal is not a spider but a baby tiger.
*gasps!* I am not a baby!
11. This is the last fact so I'll make it good , spidey plays with legos.
*gaspes* this is the biggest invasion of privacy ever!

Flash walked over and only then did I realize that he was wearing a Spider-Man sweatshirt. I chuckled at flash as he looked at the display wide eyed. He glared at me and chuckled at the spider man facts paper. I looked at my watch time for dinner. Before I could even say gather around Clint came in and said "Yo Pete! Bucky won't cook so we're getting take out what do you want?" I flushed and said "I dunno maybe.. L'rosas pizza." He nodded but didn't leave even when I called the class back together. They all started fanboying/fangirling over Clint. "Barton I need you to go tell them to get 10 cheese pizzas and 10 pepperoni pizzas oh and 5 hiwwian pizzas and 15 meat pizzas." I turned and said "what do you guys want?" They stared at me thinking that some of the 45 pizzas that they were already ordering were for them. "Just 5 pepperoni and 5 cheese." Mr. Harrington said slowly. "Ok!" Clint Shouted over his shoulder we all bustled into the elevator, there was a comfortable silence. When the doors opened they saw something that surprised the living daylights out of them.

So this is the end of the chapter I want lots of comments if possible comments are the best and I love reading them! So I love writing this and hope you enjoy reading it see you at the next chapter! There is 1716 words. Bye!