Getting To Know Laela Jaime

I found a list of questions to help writers develop their OC's and I thought this would be a fun way for all of you to get to know Laela a little better.

WARNING: There are spoilers. If you are not completely caught up in the book, you have been warned and can read at your own risk.

Credit:Tumblr user neopastel-dreams who has deactivated and I can't find their new URL

ABCs of your OCs

A: Aptitude

1. what are your oc's natural abilities, things they've been doing since young?

Laela actually loves singing and soccer, she's the quietest out of the pack, and she's got the best hearing. She's also pretty good at surfing

2. what activities have they participated in?

Chorus and soccer up until high school when she ran away

3. what abilities do they have that they've worked for?

Jasper and her definitely continue to train and her and Emmett play fight a lot just so she can become a better fighter

4. what things are they bad at?

Dancing.

5. what is their most impressive talent?

Ability to lie to the Cullens despite all of their abilities

B: Basics

1. what is their hair color?

Black

2. what is their eye color?

Brown

3. how tall are they?

Before she began aging again she was 5'2, now she's 5'5. She's still the smallest out of the pack.

4. how old are they?

18

5. how much do they weigh?

The wolves are all muscle and muscle is heavy so probably 145 lbs

C: Comfort

1. how do they sit in a chair?

Legs crossed and pulled into a chair. She hates sitting somewhere where she has to sit proper.

2. in what position do they sleep?

On the few nights where she's alone, on her stomach, but on her side with Jasper. They're either spooning or she's asleep on his chest since neither of them get too hot.

3. what is their ideal comfort day?

It's usually when she's lazy, but there was one day shortly after Jacob left where she felt like shit because she felt like her family was falling apart, so Jasper and Paul took her surfing down on the res and it's still one of her favorite memories.

4. what is their major comfort food? why?

Nutella and bananas

5. who is the best at comforting them when down?

It depends on the topic. Jasper's good at calming her down and helping her feel loved, even without his ability, but if she feels depressed about anything to do with family she goes to Rosalie because she understands what it's like to have everything ripped away from around you. It honestly changes depending on the topic. Any time her and Jasper fight she definitely goes to Paul.