unfinished

/"I won't leave you.  I-i p-promise"/

Tears  trickled down my eyes as I stared at the spectacle before me

/"Fo-forever... Yunnie...  I l-love yo-you... We'll b-be t-together f-forever..."/

An ugly sob rose from my throat. 'Is this your forever?'

/"Forever Y-Yunnie... Forever..."/

---

Jaejoong's POV

It has been year when he left the dormitory to search for himself. He left not because he was forced to, heck! Not even the ever-so-powerful CEO of SM Entertainment that goes with the name Lee Sooman could do it. He left the dorms with Junsu and Yoochun to avoid the man named Jung Yunho. He believes that he trully love Yunho, no doubt about that. However, the way the other man express his affection to him was a different story.

They were just like any other strangers who fall in love. They met, clicked, became friends, exchanged midnight dose of texting, laughed at their foolishness, felt instant attraction, denied for they are both males, cried their eyes out, confessed to one another whn they couldn't handle it anymore, and finally became a couple. It took them 3years of friendship and constant togetherness, in the form of their work as singers, before they told the other members that yes, YunJae is real. As real as Changmin's stomach can withhold 12-person servings in one sitting, as real as you can actually see Yoochun's huge forehead shine so brightly under the morning sun, or as real as Junsu's butt can be documented alongside with other world guiness records since it all begun. Maybe he have exaggerated a bit about Junsu's bottom, but nevertheless, their relationship is official and legal amongst themselves. They were a happy bunch. As the coupe played as the mother and father of their little kingdom, a.k.a. their dormitory, the other members played the part of their naughty offsprings who'd do everything to make sure their 'parents' won't do anything naughty behind their backs.

They had their happiness... Not until the Goddamned CEO of SM Entertainment had learned about their relationship...

He can still remember that day as vivid as broad daylight...

"We can use your relationship as some selling point of your group..." all he could do was nod his head off as the old bag blabbered about earning more money with skinship amongst members. It was fine at first until...

"Excuse me? I have to openly flirt with Yoochun?"

"You've heard me perfectly Jaejoong sshi. We'll add more skinship for your fans," his cold calculated gaze  studied me, "this is for your group's success. Do I make myself clear?" yet,  again, all I could do was nod my head off.

"One more thing Jaejoong sshi," the CEO called out once more before I could turn the know away from this four-walled box  called his office, "you can't tell  Yunho anything about this conversation between us. You,  of all the people must know what I am capable of doing..." shivers racked my whole system as I left his office. Not telling Yunho is like lying through gritted teeth however he must do it. Not only for his dream, but also for Yoochun's, Junsu's, Changmin's, and most especially, Yunho's dream. The first time he flirted with Yoochun, Yunho gave him a silent treatment. The second time, Yunho still didn't talked to him even for a minute. However, in his third time, something snapped within my beloved lover.

"Was I not good enough for you?!" Yunho lashed out on Jaejoong. His tanned hands slapped against his porcelain cheeks.

"That's not true!  I just thought that maybe, if I flirted with Yoochun, our albums will sell out more!" I reteliated. I must lie. I must. If I don't...  I lowered my head as I felt his warm embrace encircle me, "I'm sorry..."