Chapter 1 : Villagers Coexistence

She woke up at a place that seemed to be a village. She was a little startled to see that she wasn't in the regular urban of place but in a rather rural district. She got out of the bed she was lying on and ran outside the hut made out of wood or some sort of bamboo to see what beauty that village held.

 She got out of the bed she was lying on and ran outside the hut made out of wood or some sort of bamboo to see what beauty that village held

Out of the modern style village she noticed that the hut she woke up in was the only house like that. She was in a place different from the others. It was strange, it was somehow like a portal. She stepped inside the hut again and then got out, as if she was determining the difference of the outerside from the innerside. She then shrugged the thought and then just explored the village.
She then ran into a man. The man introduced himself.
"I'm Holland. Care to lend a hand ?."

[A/N: oo ako nag edit nyan panis ka noh.]

"A hand you say? What do you need help with ? " Being the helpful gal she was, she said firmly.

Holland looked worried. So she wanted to help him and get things overwith.

"I need help in harvesting my crops for the village dinner. "He said.

"Village dinner? "She said. *never heard of it*  She thought.

"Yes." Holland retorted.

"Oh ok. WAIT WHAT?!? HARVESTING? DO I LOOK LIKE A FARMER TO YOU? " She said.

"Woah. Take it easy there miss..? " Holland said, finally asking her name.

" I'm uhm.. I'm.. "She mumbled *whats my name again?* She thought.

"You are..? " Holland said.

"Oh I simply forgot that I don't have a name! "She replied.