Owen X Logan

It was the early hours of a Monday morning when Owen was working his night shift at McDonalds. The place was deserted as the other workers left an hour ago. It was pretty much time to lock up when a single car pulled up to the drive thru. Doing his job Owen asked the customer what they wanted only to hear the enticing voice of his boyfriend Logan.

"One extra large sausage please Daddy" Owen bit his lip and replied

"Sure come around the back baby" Logan parked his car and snook around the back to the back door. He saw Owen locking up. He hesitated for a minute wanting to make sure the doors were locked before he made a move on Owen. Once the doors were locked Logan adjusted the lights so nobody could see in. He wandered over to Owen who was stuffing the keys into his pocket and grabbed him from behind. Owen let out a short moan as Logan rubbed his fingers over Owens large bulge. Logan undid Owens trousers and pulled down his boxers to reveal a long throbbing cock  which ended up in Logan's mouth seconds later. Owen moaned loudly as Logan forced his cock further down his throat.

Logan stopped and looked Owen in the eyes. He pressed his lips passionately onto his boyfriends and they kissed for a while. Owen then dragged him over to the kitchen and picked Logan up placing him delicately on to the kitchen tops. He pulled down Logan's boxers and rubbed his hands over his cock making Logan moan with delight. He stroked Owens hair occasionally pulling it by accident.