Chapter 1

(this is going to be switching in and out of 1st person and 3rd person poV)

Tara was lay in bed all alone since Christian left for work about 20 minuets ago. she yawned and she was debating on going back to sleep since she didn't have anything to do today she got fired and nobody wants her for a job - or there just wasn't any free- she got up and looked at herself in the mirror her dishevelled hair was the first thing she noticed and then she saw that her tank top had ridden un and now rested just above her belly button she had a pair of black shorts on with it - even in the Uk , especially in Australia- and then she saw her makeup from yesterday that she forgot to take off.  she walks into her bathroom and walks to the shower she starts the water but doesn't get in yet she lets the water warm and in the meantime she wipes her makeup of with the cloth that Christian left on the side of the sink. then once she had wiped her remaining makeup off she took of her top and shorts and hopped into the shower she ran her hands through her now soft hair- knowing that it will need to be brushed anyway- she grabbed her shampoo and lathered her hair up and then rinsed it out before repeating the steps with the conditioner and letting it sit for a few minuets while she washed her body, then she washed it out and turned of the water. she picked up her towel and started to dry her body off and then she put on a crop top and black jean shorts and put on some adidas trainers then she grabbed a thin leather jacket and wrapped around her waist. she walked out of Christians apartment and looked at the beach near the apartment thinking about the day she and Christian played on that very beach.

                                                                               ~FLASHBACK~

"I have fun" Tara exclaims Christian looks unconvinced at her "really?" he askes. Tara doesn't reply and that gives Christian his answer and he stands up and says " Okay for fun you need friends" he runs over to a random girl and shouts " Hey my friend here wants to know if she can join in with you" "actually my friend is the one who is too shy to ask for himself" I say the girl looks at us weirdly " you can both play I'm shelly" she says "this is Tabitha" Christian says, Tara looks at him and says " yeah and this is Sesil" "Sesil?" Christian whispers under his breath.

                                                                 ~ END OF FLASHBACK~

Tara looks at her watch and decides that she should get something eat since it was already 12:53 AM she must have been lost in her mind for quite a while she goes to the shop near the academy remembering the memories but she quickly shook those memories out of her head and continued to the shop and she picked up a meal deal- a bottle of strawberry flavoured water and a sandwich of your choice -she also grabbed something for Christian  . On her way back she walked past  the tree where Sammy got killed , people still ask if shes okay about it she always says yes because its been so long she doesn't want to seem weak about it also the last time she danced it was for Sammy and it was at his memorial, it was a sad day and nobody really talks about it because it was so saddening. She then walked to the memorial building where Christian was doing his lesson it was a big shock that instead of loads of kids Tara saw all of her old friends she walked in and walked up to Christian " hey babe" she says ignoring her friends. Tara kisses Christian on the cheek and looks back at her friends - not before giving Christian his food- "are you guys just gonna sit there or do I get a hug?" Tara say while smiling. The first person to get up is Kat she leaps up and wraps her arms around my torso and leans her head on my shoulder she's so close that I can feel her breath on my neck but I just wrap my arms around her tighter, after Kat there is Ollie who walks up to her - with a smile on his face- and hold his arms open for me I walk closer and wrap my arms around him. Then there was ben The last person to give me a hug was Abigail she smiled but then her smile faded and I know why - Abigail had been doing the musical Cinderella and it had a scene where she had to do a split jump and when landing she snapped her ankle- I walk over to her ,since she was in a wheelchair because of how bad the bone was broken, and Tara leans down and hugs her. and we spent a few hours talking and the others went over some choreography when Kat told us about this contest/ memorial thing going on " so there's this competition that's going on in a few months and its for victims who lost someone to reckless driving and I'm thinking about doing it can you guys join me please, for Sammy?" Kat says. everyone else nods and I say " I'll think about it". We all go down the the tree and put some flowers down and talk to him telling about the competition and then we go home, Me and Christian wave goodbye and we take a quick stroll along the beach before going home and quickly settling into bed he kisses my forehead and rolled over and fell into a deep slumber. I fall asleep not long after.

~Tara's Dream~

I wake up to someone tapping my shoulder I turn around and see... "Sammy" I yell and wrap my arms around him but then I realise something "Sammy your dead this isn't you, the last time I saw you like this was when I was dancing at the Prix de Fonteyn. what is this about?" he looks at me "You need to dance T this is your passion don't give it up" he says I look at him unsure and he notices " T this is a comp and you love comps" he says. "No I used to love comps they haven't been the same since you died." I reply with " don't dance for you then Dance for me please" Sammy says. "ill think about it but I have one question". before I managed to ask him the question he disappeared and I fall to the ground crying.

~End of dream~

I wake up to Christian shaking me he looks at me "Tara your crying what's wrong" he says while wrapping his arms around me I don't answer but I just continue crying, I cried myself to sleep.