Macoroni

Paul sat eating a small bowl of macoroni as he flicked his attention from the tv to his younger friend Tord, who had come over to use his laptop. He never thought much about it, the boy usually came over to do his homework over the week, but he'd been on the computer for almost two hours now. Usually, it would take Tord thirty minutes tops.
"Whatcha even doing on there?" Paul questioned curiously.
"Research," Tord answered plainly.
"Cool," the French Dutchman replied. There was a short stretch of silence before Tord spoke up.
"Hey Paul, what's your idea of a fun time?"
Paul snapped his attention from his movie once again and rose a brow, mouth full of cheesy golden goodness. He swallowed before answering,
"I don't know...sleeping?"

Tord swiveled around in the chair, "that doesn't count."
Paul blinked and swallowed another spoonful. "I sleep and work kid. That's about it."
Tord rolled his eyes, turned the chair back and began typing away on the keys. "You need a hobby."
Paul shrugged in response and turned his attention back to his movie. However, he did wonder what brought about that question. Why did it matter what Paul did for fun? The boy was at his apartment everyday, shouldn't he know Paul's pass times by now?
He shook the thought away. It was a simple question. He figured the younger just thought that he was an introvert or something of the form and left it at that.