isn't she lovely?

❝ i'm in love with you, and i'm
not in the business of denying
myself the simple pleasure of
saying true things.

i'm in love with you, and i know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when our labor has been returned to dust, and i know the sun will shallow the only ...

that love is just a shout into the
void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and
that there will come a day when
our labor has been returned to
dust, and i know the sun will
shallow the only earth we'll
ever have,

i'm in love with you, and i know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when our labor has been returned to dust, and i know the sun will shallow the only ...

and i am in love with you.

Augustus Waters -
The Fault In Our Stars

♡♡♡
♡♡♡
♡♡♡

[ -mastermiind ]

[ -mastermiind ]

today, we have officially been together for five months! and it's also saint patrick's day but that's only just a coincidence. it feels like we've been together for years but it's only been months. i actually can't wait 'till we have been together for a whole year. it'll be here before we know it.

i love you so much and i'm relieved ( and happy ) that you're able to put up with me. i know i've said this many times before but i can be very difficult. and you still love me. for all the unnecessary issues and problems i cause, when i'm upset, or when i'm being weird ( in a bad way ). you do so much for me without realizing you do. that's why we, i, celebrate month anniversaries when most celebrate years. because you deserve all the love that comes with it. i already give you notes without reason, today just allows me to give you even more love. which i enjoy. i'm not here all the time and sometimes i can't be for whatever reason, but i want you to know i love you. whether i'm here to remind you or not, you should remember it. notes are difficult to write without being repetitive but thank you. for being here for me when i honestly have no one else. while being my girlfriend, you're also my best friend. you always have been. and i appreciate it. i'm very appreciative, haha. thank you for saying and constantly expressing that i'm such a wonderful girlfriend when i think otherwise. a lot. it helps.

happy five month anniversary, jazzmin. i'm very lucky to be your girlfriend, seriously. i love you so much! more than words can say. ♡♡

your note outranks mine but just let me believe that mine is somewhat good-