*Screams into the void*

So I can't say anything right.
And I try. But it never comes out right.
So I have a method.
A reset.
I ask for one sometimes, because I say something and it's all wrong or it was stupid to begin with.
And sometines people feel I do that because I didn't get my way.

And I see why they think that. It is my fault they think that. Because I don't explain well enough, so it comes out all wrong.

The reason I want a reset sometimes is for many different reasons. Mostly I want one though because I talk to myself in my head, and my mind is really mean to me. It fights me, and males me scared.

What can I say? I'm a coward.

So I say something, and then my mind has a go at me, and I say I want a reset. My mind tells me that I'm so stupid and worthless for even saying anything. I feel so bad, amd I try to reset.

I don't do it because I didn't get my way.

I do it because I get so in my mind, which is so mean, that I want to take it back with regrets of speaking.

But I see why people assume it's me being whiny and not getting my way. Because I don't explain that, because why would I when I want to take everything back and not exist?

I don't know.

Like I said, this is just for me to vent and type it out without family finding it.

Pay no mind to this.