Part 9 - BS

His face lowered to hers. He kissed her. She didn't hesitate to response. Oh! How she loves this man kissing her. The kiss deepened. Hindi niya namalayan na karga na pala siya ng asawa niya papunta sa kwarto nila. Naramdaman na lang niya na dumampi ang kanyang likod sa malambot nilang kama nang ihiga siya nito. She opened her eyes to meet his gaze. She can see furry. Hindi siya tumutol ng simulan siyang halikan ng asawa sa may tenga pababa sa kanyang leeg.

He gently squeeze her breast then slowly take off he rdress and unbuckle her bra leaving her only with her panty. He kiss her again in her lips then down to her neck while her right hand is caressing her breast. She moans as she felt the pressure. Napangiti naman si Raven sa reaksyon ni Lex kaya pinagpatuloy niya ang ginagawa.

He lowered down his kisses to her neck down to her breasts. He started sucking the left and then the right.He slowly move his hand lower until it reach her sex. He rubs her clit.

"Ahhhh.. Red."

He felt pain. Gusto niyang sabihin na hindi siya si Red. Pero hindi pa ito yung tamang oras.

"Do you like it?"

She nod as an answer.

She doesn't know anything about it but she loves the feeling. With his fingers rubbing her sex outside her panty, she needed more. She wants more. She ruins his hair through excitement and urge.

Raven lowered down his kisses to her tummy. It's as if wanting to kiss every part of her and telling her he's his only. It makes her shiver into pleasure. He kiss her sex outside her panty before he decided to take it off.

He positioned himself. She moan as he play his toungue on her sex. He can feel the wetness of it.He slid one of his fingers inside of her as he  continue licking hers.

She keeps on moaning as her was doing that to him. "Ahhh~Red. Mmmm~ Ahhh"

She arched her back when she finally reached her climax. He sip all her juices and kiss her after. Letting her taste her own juice.

She changed their position. Now she is on top of him. She is no expert in this but she was able to watch a porn once. Thanks to her ever supportive bestfriend.

She remove his shirt. She kiss his lips down to his neck then to his nipples. She played her nipples as he was playing it earlier. She never took her eyes of his while she was doing it.

He moans. He love the feeling. Of her playing his nipples. He didn't expect it though.

Her hands roam around his body. Touching every inch of it. Then finally landed on his cock.  She lowered her kisses down to his tummy.

He groaned. She's like an expert. God! He's hard now.

She unzip his pants and took it off. Napalunok siya sa nakita niya. Kahit nasa loob pa lang ito ng briefs nito, alam niyang malaki ito. His is huge. Pero wa lang na 'tong atrasan. This is it.

She finally remove his brief allowing her to see it fully. The huge cock he has.

She hold his cock. She moves her hand upward and down. She kiss the top of his and lick it.

"Ahhh~Marie."

She smiled. She's doing it right. Isinubo niya ito pero niluwa rin agad ng naramdaman niyang nasusuka siya. Pinagpatuloy na lang niya ang pagtaas-baba ng kanyang kamay while she is still licking it.

"Ahhhh~~"

Naramdaman ni Raven na malapit na siyang labasan kaya pinatigil na niya si Lex. He changed their position. Him now on top of her. He position himself on hers. He spread her legs for full pass. She's getting wetter and wetter. He thrust slowly inside her. He look at her. She cried.

"Does it hurt that much?" he asked her.

She nod as an answer.

"Should I stop?"

"No! Go on please. I can bear the pain."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

As she said, he continue thrusting inside her. He knew she's in pain. When he finally  is in inside her, he slowly move himself to adjust. He kissed her as he slowly move inside her.

She felt pain when at first but now she has this unknown feeling. Love it? Yes!

"Ahhhh~ Red. Faster"

He did as she told her. He moved harder and faster. They are now sweating.

"Ahhhhhh~"

He thrust faster and faster until they both reach their climax.

Napahig si Raven sa dibdib ng asawa habang nasa loob pa rin nito ang kanyang sandata. He kissed her lips again and lay down beside her. He hug her tightly.

"I love you."-Lex

He smiled. "I love you too."

"I'm sorry Red." he said to himself.

They both drifted to sleep after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~**~~~~~~~~~~~**