Chapter 1: Suprise

*This is based on true events. Not everything is true... But some is. Hope you enjoy.*

.

.

.

.

"Shut up idiot!" My mom yells downstairs, it's probably to my ugly father.

"Your mom never liked you!" My dad yelps back. I can hear her gasp at his words.

"Your adopted!" She screams.

All I can do is laugh at them. I have cried enough already and they act like kids. I put on my last layer of foundation, the seventh, and start with the four coats of blush.

I am trying to look natural today. My face is so ugly and I wish it wasn't mine. I remake my face every morning with makeup I find in the garbage at school. My mom and dad don't buy me anything. I have to take clothes from my friends without them knowing and wear them to school.

"BETSY!" My mom's voice rings in my ears. I quickly put on my disgusting vans I found in the lost and found and run downstairs.

"Where did you get this crap." Her hand waves at my clothes. I shrug as I rush to my backpack and get out the door to walk to school. The closest bus is in the other direction from my home and I like walking in the cold. I pretend I am Jack Frost to keep my mind off my numb fingers. I make it to school one minute before the bells rings.

As I am about to walk into chemistry class, my crush named Greg pushes me to the ground, making my skirt fly over my head.

"Dora underwear, really? I thought you could do better pilgrim!" He spits at me. I blush, then run to the open sit next to my BFF, Veronica. Ronnie for short.

As I am about to sit down, I miss the seat, making me fall to the ground once again.

"I don't wish to see boots and the map in the morning, B." I could see the laughter in his eyes. My cheeks flush as I get back up.

"Where did you get the undies this time?" Ronnie whispers to me.

"The Spanish teacher. She had them in her drawer." I say bluntly.

"Well I got something to make your day better!" She says excitedly.

"What?" My voice a little louder.

"I got two tickets to see One Direction!"

My heart almost stopped. I don't really listen to their music, but I am literally in love with Harry. He is so hot with his curly blonde... I mean brown hair. He is so gorgeous.

"Oh my-"

"Betsy stop talking! I don't even know why you would because you have no friends but anyways you have detention!" Mr. Rogers yells, spanking me with a ruler on my knuckles. I hold back my scream and tears. I hide my face the rest of class.

This is my regular routine.

*We worked really hard on this boo! I swear it's gets WAY better!*