Ari P.O.V Chapter 1

" Hello, oh hi mom. What I have to come home fast. Okay I'm on my way." I run to the house. I open the door and I'm scared shocked and everything else. My mom is held by two really creepy men. 

" Honey help me."

" Shut up." Someone is coming in between those really big men. He is coming towards me. I really wish I didn't wear a short skirt. But he is so sexy. He is walking closer and closer and too close. He brushes my face with the back of his hand. He brushes back my hair too. He grabs my waist. He does know there's a thing called personal space.

" Hello you must be Ari. My name is Duke. You are so beautiful. Your mother was telling me about you. I believe she doesn't want me to take you."

"What do you mean by take me? Mom?" 

"Honey as...a...sex slave. Honey I love you but please just do as he says."

" As a sex slave. The hell no fucking way am I doing that. Ow." Did he just slap me? Does he think he owns me. He grabs my arm and takes me outside and pushes me into a car.

"C'mon guys." The men come. Duke sits in the back with me. One drives and the other one in passenger seat. Actually I didn't care that I was becoming a sex slave. I was afraid to ask but I did anyway.

"Um have you ever been with someone or have a sex slave." He stared at me with piercing silver eyes. He put his hand on my thigh. And rode it up to my panties.

" I like your lace panties. And no I didn't for your sake. But trust me I will make you feel like fucking heaven." His words were piercing in my ears. I Unbuckled my seat belt and sat on his lap. It didn't look like he minded because his dick was growing bigger and bigger nonstop. So I started rubbing my pussy against it. I was getting wet just from that. And his moans weren't helping. He grabbed my waist and started moving it faster. " Shit." His eyes were closed and his head was tilting back. And my soft screams were making him go faster.

" I'm gonna cum." He rubbed it faster and in just two minutes I cummed. But boy did that feel good. He stared at me intensely and touched my back awkwardly.

"We are going to have some fun. But that ass is mine."

What do you mean."

"I didn't say you could do that but you wanna know something once you get beat you won't be able to even sit." He said with a cold grin that took my life away in a split second.