A Little Intro/Info on the Story!

Ok. So this is my first book, and I'm really excited to write it! I really hope you guys like it.

(Au inspiration/idea is from SeasonallySweet's story, Honey-Lemon.)

 I might steal some scenes from there, but I'll try to be as original as possible. The point of this story is pretty much my own version of their story. (And yes I'm making with permission.) Although there might be some similar (or the same) scenes at the beginning, I'm going to start straying away from that, and really make this story my own. I hope that's ok!

Anyways, I also wanted to let you guys know that I'm going to try to post some art here as well? Like it most likely won't be a lot, but like the top parts that start off the chapters? (Idk what they're called.) Since I like to draw, I think that'll be fitting. Also, the cover at the moment for this story may or may not change (since I drew it and I'm unsure if I like it or not).Any art published here, assume it's mine, unless I say otherwise.

Now onto the storyline. This takes place after the Sports Festival, since that's where Shinsou and Deku first meet. (Because this is a ShinDeku fic.) I'll try to keep things as easily understandable as possible, but if something's confusing, please tell me. I like constructive criticism as well (not being mean though). I would like to improve and fix mistakes as a writer and feedback is very important to me.

This story is going to have angst and fluff. (No smut lmao) If there's anything serious, I'll put a warning at the top. (I don't think I'll use it but it'll have this next to it: 🌺)

I think that's it, but I'll add more later if anything comes to mind. I hope you guys enjoy!