Chapter 1

I just finished packing my bag and was onto packing my carry-on, you know basically my makeup, hairbrush, extra clothes for an overnight stay on our drive and my extra toothbrush and toothpaste. After that I was ready to go, my family and I were just waiting for my best friend Brooke to get here so we could leave.

This is the first cruise I'll have a friend on with me. You see every year, on March break we go on vacation, I'm always alone, I never have anyone with me. My parents go off to the casino or somewhere that's 18+ and my brother Jake and his girlfriend Kiley were always off somewhere together.

It was a change to have someone with me this year, I'm actually excited to go on my trip even though I hate the beach and the ocean and being out in the sun. Now I know what everyone is saying "how could you hate all those?" and well it's very simple the water is only 3% discovered imagine the creatures we haven't discovered that could kill me, the sand on the beach irritates my skin to the point of rashes that sometimes will bleed and as for the being out in the sun well I burn every year and I sit in the room for hours in pain. Last year I burned my face to the point where it swelled and basically I couldn't open one of my eyes.

Anyways I sat in front of my vanity just on my phone snapping my friend while she was on her way here, we had been friends for 14 years since we were one when my mom babysat her, we're now 15 and she lives about a 45-minute drive from me but we see each other almost every weekend.

I got up and walked over to my bathroom, I did my business and washed my hands. When I got out my phone chimed with a text, I picked it up and the screen shined in my face the name Brooke popping up on my screen.

Brooke: hey I'm almost at your place, my dad just wants to stop at Tim's

Me: okayy I can't wait I'm so excited!!!

Brooke: me too this is going to be so much fun!!!

I waited for another 20 minutes before she texted me that she's here. I ran downstairs to let her in, when I opened the door she was standing there holding her formal dresses in one hand her suitcase by her side. We ran inside before carefully bringing her heavy suitcase upstairs to my room. When we got to my room she collapsed on my bed while I sat at my vanity again. She looked over at me before sitting up and putting her blonde hair into a bun, funny how everyone thought we were identical but she has blonde hair, hazel eyes and a more diamond shape face, whereas I have black hair, blue eyes and more of a round baby face. We used to look more alike before I dyed my hair black, I use to be a blonde too but I wanted black hair.

she grabbed her phone out of her pocket, probably texting her boyfriend like she usually does. I don't blame her this is the first boyfriend of hers I actually don't mind. her last ones though, I didn't like at all. they would always call me annoying and snap me things like "fuck you Emma" or "you're such a bitch" and then I block them on snap chat. since she lives 45 minutes away I never have to see their stupid faces again

"we should probably head to bed, we leave pretty early tomorrow. around like 7" I told her. she looked over and groaned in annoyance.

"I thought we're on march break, we're supposed to be sleeping in." she said while collapsing back down on my bed from her original sitting position.

"I know but were driving tomorrow for 12 hours better to leave early"I replied. we drove down to Florida for our cruise every year, from online so it's about a 24-hour drive so we do 12 hours two days in a row.

I walked over to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and changed into pyjamas after I left the bathroom and Brooke went in. I went to lay down in bed and waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

moments later she walked out, while I was trying to find a movie on Netflix. I don't know about anyone else but I like having my tv on or light on while I sleep, maybe its all the scary movies or I've just done it for so long that I can't sleep without it now.

anyways we ended up choosing Coraline. 10 out of 10 would recommend you watch it if you haven't.

I turned on my side and slowly drifted to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________  This story will include some of the following

Swearing

Sexual Content (Not a lot)

Mental Health

Mature Themes

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, this is the start of my story. If you've seen my account before you might have been reading a book I wrote called "I'm back bitches". I sadly deleted that book because the grammar on it was horrible, I kept making mistake with stuff like hair colour or eye colour and the plot was everywhere. anywho I could fix it and I had a writer's block so I just ended up deleting it. This one however I will try to post a lot of updates :)

have a good day or if you're reading this at night have a good night loves :)

Mwah