Prologue: Where am I begin?

After 3 months, R.A.E. were finally defeated Nazi and gained new Keyblade powers (except Sora and Riku because they have one), Minori and the others were have peace to their world as they practiced their new powers. More importantly, Minori and Yugi were finally dating and Ash, Jaden, Yuya & Kiku were confessed to Serena, Dawn, Yuzu and Maria which the girls accepted their feelings and started to date. Alfred was heartbroken about Kiku was confessing to Maria, bit he didn't affect his pride. Their old school were finally repaired, but they chose UA Academy as they were willingly to help Midoriya to control his quirk and new powers. Ben, Sora & Riku enrolled UA Academy with same class as them. They were having a great time, but what new adventures awaits for them?

At the R.A.E.'s mansion, Minori was sleeping in her bedroom as alarm clock was started to ring. Minori woke up as she set off the alarm.

Minori: *groaned* Ugh... What time is it? *looked her clock that reads 7:25 am as widened her eyes and bolted out of her bed * Naku naman!! I'm late again!! I'm such an idiot!! *went to bath, took a quick shower, wore UA uniform as exited her bedroom went downstairs to eat*

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●

Later at the kitchen

Serena and Maria were making breakfast as Ash and Kiku were setting up the table. Boboiboy, Dawn, May, Sora, Riku, Jaden, Ben, and Fang were helping them.

Maria: *placed their breakfast on the table* Thank you for your help, gus. I'm really appreciate it.

Sora: *grinned as he wore UA uniform as his sleeves were rolled up, and loose tie* No problem, Maria. I'm wanna taste your cooking

Riku: *wore UA uniform without blazer as his polo shirt were untucked * Also, we keep Sora in check in case he's trying to eat our breakfast. *everyone laughed

Sora: *glared at Riku* Riku, you jerk!

Ben: *wore simple UA uniform* Hey, no fighting in the morning. Since we have a power of Keyblade, except Sora and Riku, of course, we need to learn how to use a Keyblade.

May: And don't forget that we defeat Nazi last 3 months.

Fang: *grumbled angrily* Don't bring that subject. It's hard to beat Nazi and we were almost got killed.

Ash: Hey, at least we got new power, defeat Nazi and save the world. Be grateful for that.

Boboiboy: He's right. With Keyblade in our hands, we can beat bad guys.

Dawn: *setting up the table* By the way, where's the others?

Serena: Ying and Ruri went to UA Academy because they got a call from the teachers, Gopal, Yaya, Yuto, Yuri, Selena, Rin & Yugo went to the Seiryu School early, Leinne went to fetch new artifact from the client. And the other nations went to the school.

Dawn: Make sense. How about Minori, Yugi, Kiku, Yuzu and Alfred?

Boboiboy: Yugi was preparing his deck, pokeball and stuff. Yuya, Kiku, and Yuzu went to Alfred's room to wake him up.

Jaden: What about Minori?

Ash: *grinned* Well, I know Minori. She will be here right about... *Minori entered the kitchen as she panted* now.

Minori: Good morning, everyone! *Yugi entered the kitchen as he gave them a smile*

Yugi: Good morning, everyone. *glanced at Minori as he smiled sweetly* Good morning, Minori. *kissed on Minori's cheeks*