"I need you"😫💦

Richard dirty imagine‼️

You were in your room looking for a paper to finish your homework , when your boyfriend Richard grabbed you by the waist. He turned you around, and kissed you with so much passion. You fell for it but quickly pulled away. "Babe, que pasa?" You ask. "I need you..." he responds looking down at his bulge. "What did you do, to get that to happen?" You ask laughing. "Look at your gorgeous ass, and don't laugh!", he says laughing himself. "Let me finish my homework, I have 5 more questions, ok?", you ask him. "Fine", Richard says with a pouty face. As you were doing your homework, Richard was thinking about you. Your body, mainly. He just loved your curves, your ass and your breasts. 30 minutes later, you said "done!", and started to pack up your school stuff. You put everything away and turned around to find a horny Richard with a hand on his clothed dick. You take off your booty shorts and crop top sensually, just to tease him. He growled loudly. You crawled to him licking your lips. He took his shirt off with a hurry and smirked. You carefully touched his pants and took them of slowly. "Babygirl, hurry up, it hurts", Richard said desperate for your touch. You loved when he begged. It made you feel in control and you loved that feeling. You finally took his boxers off and pumped his dick slowly up and down with your little hands. You picked up the pace and before he could say anything, you put your mouth on his big and thick dick. He rolled his eyes back in pure bliss. You kept on sucking and deep-throating fast and slow, pumping whatever you couldn't fit in your mouth. He moaned your name out loud and stuttered. He started cursing when he felt like he was going to cum soon. Richard came in your mouth and you swallowed every bit of it, looking in his gorgeous eyes. He took his thumb and cleaned the little bit of cum that was on the side of your mouth. He kissed you and took your bra off. He grabbed your boobs and massaged them. You took your panties off and sat on top of him. You grabbed his dick once again and entered it in you. You both moaned each other's names as you went deeper and further down. You rode him slowly while cursing under your breath. He kissed you again and grabbed your waist with a firm grip. He started to bounce you on top of his dick roughly. You were in so much pleasure, that you forgot you were in control. He flipped you guys over, so now he was on top. He pounded in you so hard, but so good.    "Daddyyyyyyy, ke-ep go-in-g pl-ea-see!!", you almost screamed. Thank God nobody was home. You could feel your high coming. "B-ab-y I a-m go-in-g to cu-m!", you moan stuttering. "M-e t-oo ba-byg-irl, w-ait for m-e", Richard responded back. "O-M-G!", you scream when you feel Richard hit your g-spot. That made you cum immediately. He came 5 seconds later, but before he did he pulled out. "Omg, que rico fue eso!" You say laughing. "Worddd!" Richard says with his raspy voice and he kissed you again. After that kiss you stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. "Mamita, where you going, quédate conmigo" Richard says in a singing tone. "Papi, me voy a bañar" you tell your boyfriend. "Can I join then?" Richard asked with a smirk on his face. "Sure papi!" You answer with a smile, but that smile quickly turns into a smirk. For the rest of the day, you and Richard watched movies cuddling.

                      The End🤣💚

Hiii‼️, mi gente. This is my first dirty imagine and I want you guys to tell me how you think I did🥵. And if you want you could give me some tips on how to improve😊. Thanks for reading this🥰. Hasta la próxima, mis amores💞🙈.