Chapter 1: "My Name Is Mr. Boyd..."

Y/N's p.o.v

"Fucking bitch. I swear to god I will kill you" A girl by the name of Scarlett yelled, trying her hardest to come after me but being held back.

"Try me bitch" I spat at her.

"Y/N!" I heard my name being called...

That's me as you can tell. Y/N...the crazy ass bitch that everyone decides to fuck with. Now I know you may be wondering..why the hell am I here? Well, if you really wanna know...I almost killed my work partner. SHE pissed me off, fucked my boyfriend and blah, blah, blah. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that I was close, until those dumbass cops showed up.

"Yes?" I walked up to the front unit.

"Meds" She handed me a small container with the pills in it.

I took them from her, acting like I would take them. Instead of taking them I threw them back at her face.

"You have to take your meds!" She yelled.

"Nope" I flipped her off as I started to walk away.

"You should really be a little nicer. Just a thought" Dallon, my buddy came up to me.

"Oh and why is that. It's not like I'll be getting out of here anytime soon" I scoffed.

"You never know" He smiled.

"You know something I'm still trying to figure out" I said as we sat down on the couch.

"What's that?"

"How the hell you can still even smile in here. It's so damn depressing. If it was my choice, I'd already be dead by now. Gosh" I sighed as I put my legs on top of his legs, laying back on the couch.

"I just ignore the fact that I'm in the institution. I just think of other things" He rubbed my leg.

Dallon was my friend. He was sweet, and had been every since I arrived. He came here because of mental breakdowns. It started when he had started making music. It was too much pressure. I've grown to be very close with him, at one time we were VERY close.

*Flashback*

"Dallon!" I moaned as Dallon thrusted into me, slowly at first.

"Fuck"...

*End of flashback*

"So, you any better?" Dallon asked.

"Do I like any better? I never do" I replied in that smart ass tone I always give him.

"C'mon. At least try" He rubbed my thigh up and down.

"There is really no reason to" I rolled my head back, grabbing a hand full of my hair.

"Hey I was thinking about something..." He smirks.

"What?"

"How about you stop by my room tonight? I've been feeling really....excited I guess you can say. I've been craving you" He whispered.

"Deal" I whispered back to him.

Not only was he my good friend, but my fuck buddy. A very good one.

"Y/N L/N" I heard my name being called on the entercom...again.

"Why won't they leave me alone!" I got up and started making my way up to the front until, again.

"What would you like now?" I gave her a fake smile that was way too forced.

"You have someone to see you. He'll expalin" The lady said.