My Life And Dancing

* Hi This is my first time making a book so dont leave any rude messages. So here it goes..*

*Marilyn Prov*

Since I was a little kid I always wanted to try out for Swan Lake but my parents never let me sign up for dance class so I wasnt ready yet. Now that I have a job i paid for my own dance classes! (Yay lol) This is my 4th year of dance so its my time to shine and to beat Jessica this year! Jessica has been dancing for 6 years so she has more experients than me but Im catching up. Jessica was the best in dance class all the time but now that I improve Im going to beat her! So auditions are coming up for the "Swan Lake". This is the year I'm trying out for the Swan Lake queen but competetion if rough now that Jessica and I are old enough this year. Of course Jessica is trying out for Swan Lake queen ugh the worst peson you will meet in life!!!

*Sorry my chapter was so short I had DANCE!!!!! So i hoped you liked my first chapter =D!!*

Chapter 2

*Marilyn Prov*

I have been waiting for this day for years!!!!!!!!!! Now that it came I'm so excited. But now its time to get serious, because every girl wants this part.

Jessica: Hey Marilyn what part are you auditioning for?

Marilyn: Well of course the Swan Queen!!!

Jessica: I doupt your going to get that part.....

Marilyn: Why you say that? I know you not saying that your gonna beat me because b*tch you have another thing coming .

( Jessica rolls eyes and walks away)

Mr. Webber: (the producer of Swan Lake) Ok ladies line up. You all will audition one by one. Ok number 234 come the stage.

Jenna: *walks to the middle of the stage* Hi my name is Jenna and I'm trying out for the evil's father daughter.[P.S Jenna is Marilyn's Bestfriend]

Mr.Webber: You may begin.

*Jenna dances across the floor hitting every move, but falls and tries to play it of and keep going but Webber notices.

Mr. Webber: Jenna stop *he yells* ok your done. Ok next 263!

Marilyn: *While walking gets tripped by Jessica*

Jessica: *laughs*

Marilyn: *looks at Jessica and mugs and walks too the stage* Hello Mr. Webber. I am Marilyn and trying out for the Swan Queen part.

Mr. Webber: Hello and good luck.

* The music starts and Marilyn dances without any mistakes and perferection*

Jessica: *Being Jealous starts saying bad stuff about Marilyn while she was dancing*

Mr. Webber: STOP! That was Amazing . Great Job!

Marilyn: Thank you *bows and walks off stage*

Niki: Good Job Marilyn!!! *gives hug to marilyn*

Marilyn: Thanks sis

Mr.Webber:Ok 233

*Jessica walks on stage*

Chapter 3

*No Prov*

Jessica: My name is Jessica and I am auditioning for Swan Queen.