Thinking Of You ( Ashton Irwin One Shot)

"Hey baby..." Clark said, kissing Amber's neck.

Disgusted. That's what Amberly Cross felt... Clark was not the best man. Sure he made her smile, laugh, and such but never to the point that she was what she was before...

"Seth called. He needs you in the office... Have fun." Amber said, kissing his cheek, not sure on what she was feeling.

This happened numerous times... Where she wasn't sure anymore ever since hewasgone... Once Clark left Amber went to the same as she had went to... The attic.

As she arrived to the attic, she locked the door and walked to the old blue closet that was owned by him, she sighed and opened it to look for the box.

She opened the box and there was all her past held, the past she thought would go smoothly that the future held for her was brighter than the morning star...

The box held pictures, necklaces, drumsticks, bandanas, and books. She took out the necklace with A&A as the pedant. She held back the tears and continued. The next item was a picture. When she was lifted up by her lover who was of course not Clark.

Items were taken out and the last one paper held the deepest scar carved in Amber's soul.

Sun: 5 Seconds Of Summer's band member Ashton Irwin suffered a car crash?!

Most people around the street saw what happened. A drunk driver who drove a truck hit the Aussie's car.

The Aussie popstars' body was seen lying on the ground beside the flipped Audi R8. Sources say that he didn't survive the accident... Every fan were there for the band members as well as they held in the band 5SOS and tried to pull it together but the sparks were gone as the oldest bandmember has past. Not only his bandmembers were stricken by this unplanned death but also the band One Direction and other people Ashton had a connection with. We got some answers out of Ashton's girlfriend, Amberly Cross.