Hard to Say

Dear Crush,

Hey... there, i don't know how to say this to you but here it goes. It was the first day of college i was really nervous and very confused, well i guess it was just because i was new. Then the moment i entered those college gates there you were laughing and talking with your friends, it was like the world had stopped around me and all my worries for the day had just magically disappeared away some how. i just stood there on the side... just couldn't take my eye's off you, the way you tied up your hair and the way you just stood there it was just so perfect. Honestly i had never felt like this for any other girl in my life.

But all good things don't last long, it seemed like it was time for your class and so i just followed you to your class, i don't know why... but i just did. I guess my brain just needed to capture you a little bit more and my eyes just couldn't get enough of you. There i was on my first day missing my lecture and and coming and sitting in your lecture, yeah it does sound really crazy... it did sound crazy to me at the point but then there you were sitting across me, believe me those were the best two hours of my life.

After that i wanted to tell you how i felt for you a dozen time but i just never had the courage to tell you... until now. Noting gets me to wake up in the morning as mush as the thought to see you on that day. I do remember that one bad day i had, it was the day you did not come ant it made the entire college seem empty... i don't know how you are feeling right now reading this letter, but i just wanted to let you know and for me to never have this regret of never being able to tell you how much i really love you.

I really mean it when i say that... normally i am not that afraid of anything but... telling you how i felt for you was something that really scared me to do. I guess i couldn't bear to see how you would have reacted towards my proposal, i really like you a lot and i hope we could get to know each other... so if you don't mind may you like to grab a bit to eat or maybe a cup of coffee together, it will be really great if you say yes or maybe we can even go to carnival that has just started ... i hope you could give me a chance and please don't get mad i didn't mine to hurt you in anyway... so if it's a no just throw this this in the trash.

Yours sincerely,

The guy in the blue shirt                                                                                                                                                       in front of the gate