chapter 1

You woke up in your bed and look out the window to see the other girls playing hopscotch outside, getting dressed you feel the sudden  april wind blow throughout your H\C hair. You soon join them then the post comes in you go collect it ,you look through it. A letter was  to you. Soon enough all the girls suround  you, then you open it and it states that you are witch and that uve been accepted to Hogwarts. All the girls soon freak out and run and tell the caretakers.soon one comes out and says"come u filthy witch",they grab you and lock you in a room.

Hours later. A big boom has suddenly.  erupted from the front door. A big giant has barged "wheres y/n" "in h-ere" the caretakers said quivering with fear. He breaks through the door "hello" he says. A voice in the dark says "h-ii who who-who are you" you replied hesitantly. You two soon go collect all the items you will  need for school. Soon in march you head out to Hogwarts, draco sits in your compartment on the express he then stares down at ure shirt and then ure boobs. You blush deeply "are u gonna stare at me the whole time?" u say he comes and sits next to you."so are you new?" "umm yeah" he moves closer and you get up"dont" you say. Draco pushes his body against youre's and makes out with you his tounge slips into youre's he puts you on the compartment seats and licks ure neck you push him away "stop" he sits down"sorry"