how you meet

Charming 🤴
You are Regina's sister, you hated how Regina destroyed Snow and Charmings love but you chose to stay by her side since she was the only family member you had left. Regina and you went to the palace to make a deal with Charmings dad so you decided to walk around the palace only to get pinned against the wall.
"Whoa, whoa I'm not going to hurt you" you surrendered
You noticed it was Charming which didn't surprise you "You're Regina's helper, you have killed thousands of innocent people"
You nodded your head "Okay, I'm not the one that kills people that's Regina and I'm not her helper, I'm her sister" you noticed Charming had his sword out so you sighed "I'm not going to hurt you. Please put the sword away" Charming soon backed away so you straightened your dress "Thank you very much Prince Charming"
"Why do you stick with Regina. You could have a normal life without witnessing innocent people dying" Charming was right. You could have a normal life but you truly cared for your big sister
"I don't want to lose my sister like I've lost my family" You teared up "She's the only family I have now" All of a sudden you felt something warm wrap around you so you wiped the tears from your eyes and noticed Charming was hugging you.

Henry 📖
You were in at the beach with your favorite fairy tale. You loved the peace and quiet but you did get quite lonely sometimes. When you were at the beach you felt someone tap your shoulder so you turned around and noticed it was Henry.   You and Henry have met before but you two have never spoken to one another.
"You're (Y/N) right?" Henry asked. You nodded your head. Henry noticed you were reading a (FT/B) {FairyTale Book} so he decided to sit by you that's when you noticed his book
You smiled "It's great to know I'm not the only one that likes Fairy Tale stories"
"These aren't normal fairy tales." Henry opened the book and stopped at a page that had Red Riding Hood "These are real" you began to laugh but soon stopped when you saw the serious look Henry had "You are related to Red Riding Hood" you looked at the drawing and saw a little girl that looked like you standing next to Red Riding Hood.
"Henry that's absurd. I don't have a sister so I would remember having a big sister" You began to pack all your things. You got to your feet and started to walk home but was stopped when someone grabbed your hand 
"(Y/N) I'm telling the truth" Henry said, "I'm telling you this because..." Henry sighed "I know what you are dealing with" You don't have any family members in Storybrooke. You live in a hotel by yourself and you've dealt with that all your life.
You sighed "Let's see my story then" Henry smiled and began to drag you to a nearby park where you two can read the story

Peter 💛
You were on your dad's ship sailing to Neverland with him. You are Captain Hooks daughter and you two did everything together so he decided to let you on your first quest with him. 
You both got off the ship with the other pirates and started searching around for some kind of magic. "Dad, what kind of magic are we looking for?" You turned around and noticed your dad wasn't with you. You began to spin around in one place and noticed you were all on your own so you decided to follow your tracks but stopped when you heard a trig snap so you quickly got your sword and turned around to where the twig snapped 
"Whoa there cutie" A young boy walked towards you with his hands in the air "I'm not here to hurt you" You began to wonder why a boy your age was on this island. You placed your sword back and looked back at the young boy 
"What do you want?" You asked in wonder and confusion. You really needed to find your dad but looking at this young boy it felt like you were under a spell.
"Now that you say that" the young boy walked towards you with a smile on his face "I want you" He placed his hand on your shoulder "I want you to stay here as a lost girl" Wait is the boy serious. You pushed him away from you and began to run away "There's no point in running" You ignored his shouted and finally made it to the beach where the ship was but noticed the ship was sailing away from the island. You were shocked and heartbroken knowing that your dad has left you on the island but you also felt angry knowing that Hook never searched for you before sailing off.
You heard someone walk towards you but you didn't strike. You turned your head slightly already knowing who it was, you turned your head back to where the ship was and noticed it was out of sight "My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N)" 
The young boy stood beside you and smiled "Peter Pan" He turned his head towards you "Welcome to the gang (Y/N)"