Dream

04/13/18

I was staring on a picture frame, feeling the pain it gave to me everytime i saw it. Telling me that it's all my fault.

Uhh, yeah it is really my fault.

I was the who cheated.

I didn't mean, really. I was drunk that night.

I'm in my room right now, sitting right front of my desk while holding a bottle of alcohol. I took a shot and taste every moment of it. Oh god, i was joking i didn't like the taste of it.

Pushing the door of my room, i feel the dizziness in my head. Touching every walls i passed by to support me not to fall. While taking the stairs going down, i saw a familiar figure smiling at me. When i finally take the stairs, i came closer to the person.

It was my bestfriend, Echo.

"Colli--" before he calls my name i raised up my hand, saying, "Wait a minute, give me time. I'm dazed." i speak to him and go straight to the kitchen. I drink some water and i felt that he's following me.

I face myself to him, "What's up?

"Agnes sent me here." Echo said without an emotion, he's getting cool again. 

"Oh, Agnes. Why?" I asked with a curiosity, why would Agnes send my bestfriend here?

"She's inviting you to visit her in the hospital." Saying again with a cold tone, i know Echo is serious about this. "She's trying to kill herself again, Collins."

I've lost my mind for a sec because of what she said. Agnes depression is attacking again. I thought it would never happen again, but it just my thought.

"You bring your car?" I asked and stand up, "Yeah." My bestfriend answered and pointed his car outside. 

"Let's go." I said and walked to his car. I sat at the backseat, and i was shocked because he sat on the passenger's seat. Is he the one who's drunk?!

"So, who's the driver?" I asked with my crossed arms, he look at me at the rear mirror, smirking as he turned on the dome lights.

There's a girl wearing a cap sitting on the driver's seat. I didn't notice that before, where the earth she came from?!

"Priscila." My bestfriend answered while looking at my face, laughing.

"Really? That's Cila?" I asked with a shocked tone, the girl removed her cap proving that Echo's not lying.

"Hey Collins, 'sup?" It is really Cila! I touch her face many times, teasing. "What are you doing here, Stick Figure! You're really alive huh? It's been days!

"Yeah, it's been days since i saw you being ugly. Nothing's change! Haha." Cila fight back, i was going to punch her beautiful face when Echo glared at me. Echo's eyes talking to me, saying, "Wanna die?"

"Seatbelts on?" Our Commander Cila asked, "Yeah yeah just drive." So she started the engine.

"Alright. Really, what are you doing here?" I asked Cila.

"I don't know, Echo just called me." She explain so i just nodded.

While everybody's quiet, I took my phone in my pocket.

I clicked the message.

I saw Agnes last message for me,