l

ENTRY 1

This is quite interesting, sans had a recorder left in the lab along with alphys, of course I had to get rid of them both, otherwise they would try and destroy my experiments, such a shame, having some assistants would have been useful, however I guess that the saying 'you want something done right, do it yourself' has stuck with me, but anyway, I have finished making the first subject, they seem very cautious, and tries to attack when I get close, of course they don't have anything to use to attack me with...yet, they can speak normally, but as soon as I'm done making the other subjects I need, I'm going to give them a bit of a lesson and a...gift I suppose I can call it, if all goes right, I can get started on the subjects within the next few months

ENTRY 1 END

??? Pov.

I wonder to myself, would it have been really worth having either of them an assistant? Hm...no, not really if one of them is lazy and the other a bumbling fool, dusting them was better than having them have the ability to mess with my experiments. Time wasted is not something I need, what I need is to focus on is getting the samples I need to create subject 2...perhaps I can take a monster from snowdin, since I need a fresh sample and they only last a few seconds outside the host so I need to be quick. I also need to decide what my 'gift' is for subject 1, well no matter, we shall see in all due time. Currently I'm walking down the hall to check on subject 1, making sure they are resting as they should. I arrive to their "room" and looked through the one way glass...they aren't resting "tsk" and I could tell that they could sense my presence, even though I'm outside the room. They were glaring at my direction, even if only I could actually see them, I hypothesize that they have already grown accustomed to the magic I give off, or perhaps they have a sense of smell much like a dog. Either way, I have to get them to rest, so that I can trust that they won't attempt to break the glass while I'm out, I walk over to the door into the room and open it, teleporting a taser to me in the process. They growl at me and back away, obviously seeing the taser, I grin "afraid of me aren't you?" the only response I received was a snarl, so much for a conversation. I quickly move towards them as they walk backwards into the wall, I use the taser on them, making them yelp before falling unconscious, good. I then leave the room and have the door close behind me, now, onto the samples...