one.

—how was school today?—said miyoung, trying to break the huge silence that was always there when we were having dinner.
—it was good—the three of us replied unenthusiastically and without looking at each others faces.
—i love that enthusiasm guys.—said appa being sarcastic.
—what if i give you girls some money and you go shopping tomorrow?—said appa trying to make us smile or even get along, but i will never go shopping with heyi, i can't handle her and she doesn't either. i love shopping but i would never go with that whore.
—i'll never go out with—she point at me—THAT—heyi said.
—come on girls, i know that you would be such good friends if you'd take a chance to meet each other.—said miyoung.
but i will never be friend of that heyi thing, not even for the money that appa gives us to go shopping.
—appa, i don't want to go out with this rude and arrogant girl either.—i said.
—you girls are so immature, you can leave this table and go to your bedroom right now.—said appa annoyed.
—heeyoung—he stopped—you get along with kyung seok, why you don't with heyi?—
—because he's nice, doesn't try to ruin my life, he doesn't bother me, and he is not friends with the most unbearable girl i've ever known besides heyi.—
—don't be so shameless!—said heyi and she step out of the table angry, she punch the table—you are just jealous, maybe the one who is unbearable is you.—
—enough!—screamed appa.—if you keep like this you will be grounded until you turn 20 years.—he said, heyi, kyung seok, miyoung and i looked at him, surprised, i've never seen him this way.
—it's okay—we said, then we sit down again.
—mmm....so if heeyoung and heyi don't want the money...—said kyung seok. miyoung hit him in the head.
—you're right, i will give you the money, okey?—appa said calming down—i am going to sleep i'm tired.—
—thank you—said kyung seok smiling.
—i'm not hungry anymore—i said, then i went to my room, i locked the door and lean back in my bed.

my name is heeyoung, i'm 18 years old, and i live with my appa, miyoung, my stepmother, and my two stepbrothers, kyung seok and heyi.
mom passed away when i was eight and i can't still not accept her lose, until today, i still need her. i also have a unnie, her name is haneul, she's six years older than me, and we were sisters with different mothers, she lives in usa so i can't see her, but we're still close.
when i was fourteen appa married miyoung, i don't like her, she thinks i ruin heyi life.
heyi and kyung seok are twins but they don't have anything in common. they don't get along, they're 18 years too, and we went to the same school. when they moved with me heyi seemed shy and friendly but then she started going out with my enemy micha.
i think i hate more micha that heyi but just a little more, heyi is like her shadow, micha is the typical queen of school, and she is oh sehun's girlfriend.
sehun is the most hottest and popular boy in school but for me he is odious, he's my neighbor so he's been annoying me since we were little. he always came home because he's kyung seok best friend, and our parents are friends too.
i'm not the popular one, let's say i'm normal, the truth is that i think i'm hot, not to seem arrogant but i like myself, i mean i'm skinny, i have a great breast, and sexy hips, my face is not that bad though, my hair is straight, blonde and long, i'm still a virgin, and i really expect my first time to be with a very special person.
i have four best friends, seori, soomi, hyeon, and ryeon, and then kyung seok and jian who is living in china now so we don't get to see each other since three years.
kyung seok more than my friend is my oppa, i treat him that way, in that moment i heard someone knocked at my door and i told whoever to came in.
—hey—said kyung seok getting into my room and closing the door.
—hey kyung seok—i said while grabbing my i pad—what's going on, i'm not in my best mood.—i told him.
—okay, so now that i have money i was wondering if u can come with me to the mall, i need to buy seori's gift—he said and then sat in my bed, i was stranged.
—seori my best friend?—
—emm yea, what's wrong? i mean she's my girlfriend and in sunday it's our anniversary.—i was shocked, why didn't she told me she was dating kyung seok?
—are you really dating? why she didn't tell me anything? i'm her best friend.—i told making an emphasis in the two last words.
—are you joking? she didn't told you? so weird..., but as you are her best friend can you help me finding something that she loves?—
—i want a reward.—i said.
—okay i'll take you to the japanese restaurant.—
—okay i'm in.—
—so friday or i don't know let's talk later.—he made a pause—are you still mad at heyi?—i'm not but i hate that she's always behind micha.—
—yes it's true she doesn't gain anything going out with micha if she's like her shadow, to be honest i like you more than my sister. do you want me to tell you a secret?—he asked and i nodded.—she's in love with oh sehun, her "best friend" boyfriend—
—omg, poor heyi, i'm starting to feel bad for her—i pouted.
—i know when sehun break up with micha he's going to look for another women and heyi is not even an option.—he told me—he's womanizer, that's why i like him, he's funny.—
—i already knew that, i'm a woman we can detect that kind of things.—
—you can? so then tell me what kind of men i am?—
—you're not a man, you're kyung seok.—i said smiling.
—you said that because you're my sister but if you ask seori—he bite his lip.
—wtf, please don't give me details.—i said and he started laughing—you know i love you oppa but i wouldn't enjoy finding you and my best friend in bed.—i said joking.
—hahaha i love you too but i think you'll have to get us..—is like i slept with one of your best friends—i interrupted.
—hahahaha i don't think so, but let's talk about that other time, i'm so tired, good night heeyoungie.—he said and kissed my forehead.
—good night oppa.—i said smiling.

oh sehun point of view.
four days later...

—micha, i told you i don't want to date you anymore!—i said angry.
—but...why? i can't understand i have it all.—
—you are controlling, cynical and you think i belong to you.—that's not true—it's enough—i said and exited her house.
she knows i was going to broke up with her and she was avoiding me, but it's done, i'm free to have sex with whoever i want, i'm tired of having a girlfriend and i prefer to fuck some girls without strings attached, the bad part of this is that there aren't hot girls in school anymore, that's the reason why tomorrow i'm going to make the biggest party in my house taking advantage that my parents are not home until monday morning.