Part 1 - The Beggining

Hi everyone :-) yassie here :-) a 17 years old student from Paris, France. I hope that you'll enjoy my story...:-) <3

YASSIE ' s POV

It feels so relaxing to see the beauty of the morning sky, the sounds of the waves of the sea breeze, the beautiful flying birds, and the sounds of the airy wind...

First day of senior high would surely be fun, fullite ofm excitement. Im so excited to see my bestfriendsss in school <3 <3 <3
------------------------------------------------------

The beautiful shine of the bright sun made sure that my day would be full of happiness :-) :-) :-)

After all the daydreams...

""KRING...KRING...KRING... "" the alarm clock rings.

"come on its still early " yassie said in a sleepy voice, and took a peek on her alarm clock.

" 8:00 !!!! ohhh no everything was just a dream, im gonna be late for the first day of school..." yassie added.

"Sweetie were gonna be late already breakfast is waiting " mom said.

"Okay mom im coming i just need to take a bath and were off to go " i said.

"After that wake up call, i rushed into my bathroom and took a bath.After taking a bath i went to my dressing room and wore a swaggy chic tshirt, jeans, and sketchers. And went to my table and put some makeup on. After everything i get my ipad,iphone,powerbank charger, personal things, and put it in my bag. Lastly went to the hallway to get my skateboard... :-) :-) :-)

"Sweetie come down breakfast is waiting for you " mom said.

"Okay ill be there in a few seconds " i said.

"Hey mom..." i said.

" good morning sweetie. " mom said.

After eating breakfast i gave my mom a farewell kiss and went to school.

"Bye mom..love you " i said.

" bye sweetie " mom said.

A T    S C H O O L ---

"Alexia, its me yassie " i said happily to my bestfriend.

"Yassie... OMG youre so fabulous " alexia said.

" You too ----- bestie, i really missed you. " i said.

"Missed you more " alexia said.

Then we both jumped happily and hug each other... like forever :-) :-) :-) :-)