ImperfectlyPerfect

The perfect being you said?!
Well i have to tell u the honest truth as I see it... in this world nothing perfect exists.
It may be a cliche after all... but it is the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection... Its infatuation!!... but ultimately I have to ask myself what is the true meaning of being PERFECT?... And the answer i came up with was NOTHING!!..NOT ONE THING!. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection... if something is truly perfect thats It!. The bottom line becomes.. there is no room for imagination.. no space for intelgence or ability or improvement... do u understand...perfection is a dead end... a condition of hopelessness ... always strive to be better than anything that came before u but not perfect.
We try over the attempt to achive perfection. That's the kind of creatures we are...we take joy over trying to exceed our grasp in trying to reach for something in end we have to admit may in fact be unreachable....u may think that u or it has achieved perfection... but u are wrong... the moment u started thinking that u are or anything is perfect... you embraced an imposible concept and that had already lost.!