Sleepover

Buffy's POV

I felt uneasy knowing that Marty would be coming back from NYC with his girlfriend today. After all I did just get back in touch with him and now I'm going to be meeting his girlfriend. Uhhh why did I invite them over and why did I invite them for a sleepover. Just then I got a text from Marty

11.5: we're almost there, we'll be there soon

Slayer: ok see you soon

11.5: see you♥️

He put a heart next to it OMG!! Wait it probably means nothing it's probably just him saying see you there. He probably texts that to all of his friends. It doesn't matter he has a girlfriend. Suddenly the door bell rang bringing me out of my thoughts. I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey buff can we come in?" Marty asked. I opened the door wide enough for them to walk in. "The door is wide open." I said. Marty and his girlfriend walked in and they both took a look around as I shut the door and lock it. "There's something about this place that feels like home every time I come here." Marty whispered to me as his girlfriend to a walk around.

When we finally caught up to Marty's girlfriend he introduced us to each other. " Buffy this is Clara, Clara this is Buffy." He introduced. We shook hands then went to the living room. We all wanted to watch a movie but we couldn't decide which one we wanted to watch. Soon we all decided Love Simon.

In the middle of the movie I felt Marty's arm around my shoulders I had half of mind to push it off because he had a girlfriend but the other half of my mind thought that it felt so right. I looked over at Clara she smiled and nodded  like she knew what I was thinking. So I layed my head on his shoulder watching the movie in complete comfort.

When the movie was over we decided to watch Everything Everything and Marty insisted on making popcorn. While he was gone, Clara scooted over to me and whispered "Marty likes you. I saw how when he texted you he would see you soon he texted a heart Emoji with it. He never does that for me and his room has pictures of you two hanging out together." I sat in shock. He never sent heart Emojis to Clara and he kept those pictures of us. "But..." I started choosing my words carefully. "He loves yo, you're his girlfriend." I whispered back. " He is and he does but he will always love you more." She whispered as Marty came into the room. I started up the movie and Marty put his arm around me again and I layed on his shoulder again but this time it felt even more right.

When the movie was over I called Cyrus and TJ to see if they were still coming to the sleepover Saturday as they said yes. So now I can sleep easy right? I hope so cause I'm exhausted. As Clara set up the sleeping bags I was in the bathroom washing my hands when Marty walked in.

-----------------------------------------------

I forget to tell you the character ages so here they are

Buffy: 15

Marty: 15

Cyrus: 15

TJ: 16

Andi: 15

Amber: 16