On the run

"Frickity frick frack fuck!" I say as a spider slowly crawls up my wall. I get up and grab a makeup mirror, ready to attack when the sudden notification from my computer interrupts me. When I look back to the spider, it has disappeared. 

I run to the beeping computer, the site I was attempting to shut down had been exited and now showed a new tab. It was my email.
I clicked on a newly received message, a voice recording from an anonymous sender. Without thinking about it  much, I clicked. 
"Bunny, you have gained unauthorized access, your address will be sent to us in.." I count down clock had covered the screen.
      I stood there confused for a moment. I had figured out what it was as soon as the 30 minute timer filled the screen.  It was the time I had until the Talon Daggers arrived.

I grab a violet duffle bag and start shoving my necessities in it, I stared at the box of strawberry flavored pocky, deciding if I should grab it.  I look back at the timer, remembering I had no time to waste. I grab the pocky out the door. "Shit, where do I go now?" I stand at the end of my neighborhood street, looking around. 
I look down at my phone and suddenly remember "Changkyun!"  I smile.  I could live off him for a few days, he wouldn't mind.

I knock repeatedly on the door, receiving no answer.  I stand for a moment before just hastily rush for his hidden key.  Once I got inside I threw my bag in a corner and headed to the shower.

After a refreshing feeling of cleanliness, I look at the time, realizing how late it was.
"What time does this idiot get off work?"  I say to myself as I scavenge for food in his kitchen.
All I found was food that I needed to cook, aside from cereal.  Cereal it is. 

I sit on the couch and turn on the tv as I devour the so called 'meal.' After around ten minutes I hear the door open and shoes being thrown to the floor.  Changkyun enters the room looking at me for a moment before speaking. "What are you doing here, Nova?" he asks, setting his bag down by the couch. "A mafia is after me." I said without looking at him, proceeding to look at the tv. "And you come here?" he raises his voice into a slight hiss "Of course. Who else am I gonna sacrifice?" I ask slurping the milk in the bowl after.

"Nova, I've told you since you started your 'hobby' to not hack into something that seems too sketchy." He sighs, "I should've known you wouldn't listen though." He says sitting beside me.

"I know, it's not like I did it on purpose." I say. "Well-" Changkyun was interrupted by a violent knock on the door. He looks at me accusingly "I didn't do it." I say raising my hands. He sighs and gets up to answer the door. "Is Bunny here?" a deep intimidating voice asks from the door. "Who?"
Chang asks in confusion. 
I put my shoes on as quietly as I can while the person at the door was distracted. "A girl named Bunny. Sir, if you do not cooperate we are going to have to do this the hard way." the man says. Nevermind, I did do it, sorry Chang!
I start crawling up the stairs after deciding it's the quietest way I can get up them with my platforms on. As I'm on my third step I accidentally hit my elbow on the railing.
I silently curse to myself.

I arrived in a guest bedroom, and opened a window. I grab my bag and start to make my escape. There's a tree in front of this window so it shouldn't be hard. I grab onto a thick branch, being grateful that my step mother forced me into the gym since I was twelve. Trust me, I'm usually not grateful of her, she was a bitch. "Bunny, you know it's not nice to leave without saying goodbye to your guest." Oh shit.