Chapter 1

The horn blared just as the massive Atlantic Ocean Cruise Liner left the Florida Port. The Cruise Liner, Liberty was a massive ship that made memories for every passenger on board. Everyone was on board and all the crew members were starting to serve the guests as the ship gained distance from the Florida Cruise Port. There was a total of 3,200 people on board cruising to the near by Bahama Islands. The passenger staying in the room C15 left his room and started to head down the very long but narrow hallway to the elevators. The passenger John then turned down a even narrower hall that went right to the elevators. The cruise ship had many cameras throughout the ship but not enough to cover every area of the ship. A near by passenger of the cruise ship heard a loud thump down the hall near the elevators not knowing what it was. The passenger walked to go check it out finding out it was actually the man from C15 known as John laying on the ground. The passenger tried to help out John but was unsuccessful and a few moments later a security guard came running down the hall not knowing what had happened. The security guard, Brian came upon one of the passengers helping John. The passenger helping John explained what had happened even though the passenger didn't exactly know what happened him self. The security guard contacted the bridge also known as the captains control room about the situation. The Captain decided he didn't want the situation to cause panic.  The Security guard talked to the passenger that had stumbled upon John and asked them if they could keep the situation "classified". The cruise ship had a small security team of about 4 people that were on-duty at all times and the team was not capable of handling situations like the incident. Typically what the security team handles are small fights and arguments.  The security team always has a briefing every morning and night from the transfer of the night and day shift teams but today they had to have their meeting earlier due to the situation.

The evening after the incident with John the security team had a briefing but this time the Captain was included in the meeting due to the circumstances of the safety. The meeting started at 6 PM and the team started to discuss what the plan of action was going to be. The Captain said "I know all of you are wondering how our victim John died and I know we will have a answer by tomorrow morning." The team still was nervous since they had no idea if John had been murdered by someone on the ship. The Captain decided to keep the incident contained and headed back up to the bridge. He then contacted a local Florida Police Department and requested three top of the class detectives to help investigate the incident. He contacted David which is a Commander with the Port Canaveral Police Department Intelligence Department. David is in charge of a small team of 2 others and they are the top of the line investigators for the State of Florida. The Captain of the ship decided he was not to tell anyone about the arriving Intelligence Team. The Captain was worried it would scare other passengers and possibly tip off any possible suspect. David told the Captain they would arrive on the ship the next morning from a small water craft and they would board the ship in normal cruise passenger clothing. The Captain headed back up to the bridge and took back control of the ship. He did his normal hourly announcements too keep the normal schedule going. Shortly after the announcement the medical office on board notified the Captain that passenger John had been killed from blood force trauma. The medical examiner said There were several marks on the back of Johns head and the medical examiner said she was defiantly disturbed from the trauma John took on. John had internal bleeding towards the back of the head due to extreme force from a object.  The Captain then knew for sure he had a murder within his 3,200 passengers.