Things To See And Experience On Your Tour Of Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan is a Central Asian nation that earlier belonged to the popular Soviet Russia. Uzbekistan is flanked by Kazakhstan in the west, Tajikistan along the east border, Kyrgyzstan along the north and Turkmenistan in the south. Uzbekistan became popular for its historical sites. It has several monuments, architects and art forms belonging to ancient settlements.  Over the years this land of heritage has received lot of attention among Asian and Middle Eastern tourists. There are several tourist agencies that organize special 3 to 5 days tour of Uzbekistan. The packages also include other Baltic States tour.

It is said to be a land of living history where one can find remnants of ancient civilizations in museums, temples, mosques and tombs. Every year thousands of people from Middle East and other Arabian countries visit Uzbekistan to admire the beauty of its religious sites. Tour of Uzbekistan is as colorful as it is enlightening. The country used to be a prime place for religious pilgrims and even today to a great extent it is still the same. In here you get to see amazingly beautiful minarets, mosques, mausoleums, Madrassahs (place of religious and spiritual learning) that were built by kings and rulers of ancient eras. These are beautiful examples of ancient architecture that are decorated using precious gems, diamonds and jewels.  Not only the place has preserved its ancient structures, the people here still follow the age old traditions and rituals in their day to day life and economy.  The cities in Uzbekistan are popular for their oriental bazaars, traditional dressing styles and meticulous craftsmanship. The natives are quite friendly and they welcome the guests with warm hospitality. They also entertain the tourists with cultural activities like dance and traditional music along with conventional cuisines.

The entire tour of Uzbekistan might take over 3 days as there are lots to see and experience. The biggest tourist attractions include Afrosiab hills, Registan, the mosque of BibiKhanum, ShahiZinda and Gur Emir Mausoleum.  These shrines and religious sites are everlasting tribute to ancient art and craftsmanship.Tour of Uzbekistan mainly includes popular cities of Samarkand, Termez, Bukhara, Shakhrisabz, Tashkent and Khiva. The monuments and structures and tombs in these places are still preserved as a tribute to the 13th century ruler, Genghis Khan. You would also find ancient paintings and scriptures that tell stories about conquests made by Alexander the Great. Tashkent is the capital city of Uzbekistan and it is also the largest city.

Samarkand is an ancient city which used to be the capital of Timurid dynasty. The place is popular for its monumental “Registan” which used to be the popular public square. It has three ancient Madrasahs which is a living legend of Islamic architecture. Apart from the manmade wonders, these historical lands have beauty of their own.  Anyone would be mesmerized by the amazing white mountains that seem to glitter even during the nights. The pastures, meadows, beautiful rivers, and mountain passes with its tiny gorges are all set to transform us in time to a different world.All these added to the economic rates make tour of Uzbekistan one of the best Baltic States tour. For more information please contact  http://www.travelwithmagiccarpet.com/