SPIRIT QUEST : PILOT CHAPTER

She watched in horror at the destroyed shop one block away. As the dust settled... She fell to her knees...

" Poor guy payed with his life for your mistakes dear sister " Draco said as he stood beside her. His words sent shivers down her spine. Afterall, her brother was the one who responsible for unimaginable bloody mess he was in at that moment.

" Your fault sister. You should've stayed home. Afterall... You very well know that you can't escape. Escape from your destiny... From your purpose... From your duty as A SPIRIT BEARER. And definately not with the power you possess and still can't handle " Her brother carried on. But she wasn't listening. Her eyes won't look away from the wreckage where her only friend was flung like a dead weight by her own brother... A wreckage... That may very well be his final resting place... He wasn't coming back. Her only friend... Her only escape... Was gone...

" Still looking at the mess I made... Hmmm... I'm sorry... That was overkill on my part. Hitting a mere human with my own hands... The hands of the Spirit Bearer of ' THE GUILTY PHEONIX '... " Draco said and gave out a twisted chuckle.

" ... Let's go sister... That trash is not coming back from the dead... What are you even looking at.... !!!! "

Draco's eyes widened as he turned his neck to witness what his sister was seeing. The guy he punched with the mystical pheonix flames was out of the wreckage... Unscathed... And had already lunged at him... His arm engulfed in White flames... !!!

" Those are... " Before he could complete, he was decked right in the face and sent flying across 2 blocks of the city.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Her friend wasn't just alive and well... But he was something much more !!

" Never thought I would meet someone like me weeks after I met you... Hope he has a explanation for this or I am "

He said holding out his hand, still engulfed in White Flames. He looked at her. She stared at him with a tear rolling down her right eye.

" I am sorry... I didn't tell you because... Even I don't know what this... "

" You are just like me... A SPIRIT BEARER...
' THE SPIRIT BEARER OF THE WHITE DRAGON OF SALVATION ' !!! " She said.

*END OF PILOT CHAPTER*

( CHAPTER 1: FRIEND)