20

I don't know how long we are hugging each other but when I sniffle Harry pulls back, grabs my left wrist and wraps it up in an elastic bandaid.

He gives me a small smile before placing me on the ground which I was perfectly capable of doing myself since my legs aren't as sore. He grabs my right hand and we quietly walk in his room before he lets go of my hand and grabs my bag to put it on his bed.

"Do you want to get changed? Won't bother for a shower since it's going to be dawn soon," he says, his voice more louder and less sad.

I hum as a yes and grab underwear, an oversized shirt and some pyjama pants and head into his bathroom, closing the door but leaving it a few millimetres open from not wanting to be away from Harry for so long. When I'm changed I turn the light off and walk back out to find Harry laying under the bed sheets with no shirt on.

I slide in next to him and say smirking, "what happened to me being the guest and you sleeping on the floor?"

He cackles a laugh at the unexpected memory mention, "if you're a guest, you're going to have to start paying rent because you are going to be over regularly."

"Huh, is that your way of telling me that I'm allowed to stay here for a while?" I roll over onto my side to look at him, he's on his stomach using his elbows as support to stay up.

"Yeah, I mean last time when you were here you basically said you had no where to stay, so why not?"

"Um maybe because you don't have any spare rooms and that would be weird," I crinkle my nose up.

He bites back a smile, "it's only weird if you make it weird. Don't overthink it, my family loves you, we'd do anything for you."

My heart is touched. We'd.

"Thank you so much, Haz," before I could stop myself the nickname came out. I covered my mouth in shock. And the look he gave me, wide eyes and a toothy smile. What does that mean?

"Whaaaat?" I drag out, asking carefully.

"It's just, when people call me Haz I don't like it, it sounds stupid or childish, I don't know," good one Bailey, "but when you said it, I liked it," what? "It didn't sound stupid, it was soft and I don't know- don't look at me like that."

"You looked so in thought to get the right thing out but you couldn't. Sucks for you," I stick my tongue out.

He groans and flops onto his back, "tell me what happened today, please, I want to know everything."

Shift in conversation much.

I lay on my back and clear my throat, "um, well I got home from school, Mark hadn't been home the whole week. I walked inside and he was there, basically he said he wanted to have 'fun', hurt me. He took me to Parker's room but I wasn't having it so I jumped out of the window, I kind of hurt my foot but it's fine now," I try to laugh but it sounded like an animal,

"then I thought of running here so I did, but then came along a car and I can't outrun a car. So he caught me, threw me to the ground where I landed on my wrist, kicked me and basically told me I had until he drives around the block three times to pack my shit and get out of his sight, before he comes back and hurts me," I turn to look at him, "so I did as told and packed what I could, tried to get out of the same window where I cut myself with the glass sticking out of it. I ran and ran and ran until the sun was down and I blacked out."

"Why does he, you can't, crap," he's at loss for words.

"Yep, well I got away, luckily," I mumble.

After a few minutes silence Harry turns off the only light which was his bedside lamp.

"Can we talk more when we wake up? I think we both need plenty of rest," he says tiredly.

"Agreed," I sigh.

I fall asleep pretty fast, exhausted from the events.

~

An extremely annoying, irritating, loud chirping bird wakes me up. My eyes adjust to the light flowing threw the curtains, but they don't adjust to the body laying half on me.

His head is nuzzled in my neck, his left arm wrapped around my waist, his left leg on top of mine, my right arm gently around his neck. What surprises me the most is the fact that he is only in his boxers.

The worst part is, we are fitting together like a puzzle piece. No gaps, the perfect fit. But I don't know if that is bad or not, I kind of like it.

I take my right arm away from him, "Harry," I whisper trying to wake him up, "Harry wake up."

He groans. Don't groan, wake the fuck up princess.

"Harry get the fuck up right now, I can't breathe!" I whisper yell.

I give up on talking and instead grab his hair and yank, gently but enough force to pull his head back.

"What the fuck!" He opens his eyes and rubs them frantically, moves away then grabs his hair.

"Don't what the fuck me, your next choice was to lose one of your balls, maybe two!"