Jack G dirty imagine.

'Stop being so fucking jealous jack oh my fucking gosh! All I was doing was talking to Shawn about his tour! I wasn't flirting with him & vise versa. GOD YOURE SO FUCKING STUBBORN.' I was yelling at Jack bc he thought I was flirting with shawn. Like no.

"He touched your ass! If that wasn't flirting than i don't know what flirting is. IM GONNA PROVE TO YOU YOURE MINE."

"Then do it."

He grabbed your waist and pushed you up against the wall. He immediately attached his lips to yours. He stuck his tongue in your mouth causing you to moan.

"Jump" he whispered. You did as you were told and jumped so your legs were wrapped around his waist.

He carried you to the bed, and laid you down, still kissing you. He tore off his shirt and pulled down his pants.

He took off your shirt and started massaging your breasts.

"Jack.." You moaned. He slid of your shorts and starting kissing down your tummy all the way down to the rim of your panties. He pulled those off and started kissing your clit. Causing you to arch your back and scream a little.

"Oh my gosh jack!" He licked up and down your clit, sucking and licking fast.

He pulled down his underwear and pulled you down to his cock.

You licked the tip and and took his length in your mouth, bobbing up and down. Sucking on his 9 inch cock.

"FASTER OH MY FUCK" Jack screamed. You smirked. You went twice as fast.

"Fuck I'm about to cum." You released his cock from your mouth and whispered his ear.

"Not just yet."

He grabbed your waist and pulled you so you were under him, he shoved his cock In you causing you to scream.

In & out, in & out.

"FASTER JACK" You moaned.

"ahh fuck!"

He pulled out and shoved three fingers in you going faster than before.

"FUCK FUCK FUCKK JACK THIS FEELS SO GOOD."

"Scream my name baby, let the neighbors know who you belong too. Let them know how hard I fuck you, and how well you love it."

"FUCKKK" you screamed.

You came and jack pulled out and licked up your juices. He hadn't cum yet so he started masturbating on top of you. He shoved his cock in your mouth and sucked. He came in your mouth and you gladly swallowed it.

FIRST IMAGINE WOO. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.