•1•

~This is a modern based Hamilton AU that I came up with myself there might be others similar but I haven't seen any also the face claims are the of course the OBC of Hamilton.~

~ignore the cover of this book I'm working on it~

The story begins with a young man named Alexander Hamilton, he's fresh out of college and recently moved into an apartment with his best friends (John, Lafayette & Hercules), even though he has a child on the way from his long time girlfriend Elizabeth Schuyler (Eliza for short) he still tries to make the best of it, he works at "George's" (his adoptive father's Restaurant/Bar) with John and Lafayette and ...others (Aaron, Thomas, James & Angelica) he hates his co workers with a burning passion and they feel the same except for Angelica she's Eliza's sister so they get along well, I guess you can say life's going good so far until one day he got a mysterious email.

The boys are sitting in the break room reading the email Alexander just received.

"Should I reply?"

Alex said to his friends while re-reading the message for the forth time.

"Are you crazy!? You should never respond to something like this"

Lafayette said with his arms crossed.

"But what if it's a big opportunity and i miss out because you're skeptical?"

"Do you like viruses? Cause that's what gonna happen if you accept"

Lafayette said with a struggle his English still isn't all that good.

"I think he should do it"

John said while taking a sip of his smoothie.

"I mean what's he got to loose? he already watches a butt load of porn-"

"JOHN!!"

"What it's true I wouldn't be surprised if there were like fifty viruses, look Alex this could be a big opportunity for you, now that you have a child on the way it could really help you financially"

Lafayette shook his head in disbelief and raised both of his hands up in the surrender position.

"I want nothing to do with this I'm going back to work"

He said while walking out of the room. Alex helplessly stared at his computer screen. John placed his hand on his shoulder.

"It's a once in a life time opportunity you can't pass this up"

Alex looked at John and took a deep sigh.

"I'm gonna do it"

"There ya go!!"

"But I have to tell Eliza she deserves to know"

"What are you guys doing?!"

An angry Charles Lee said while almost slamming the door open.

"We're slammed out here Mr Washington will be back any minute now and I refuse to get written up because you two don't wanna do your jobs!"

"Lee relax Alex just needed help with something chill plus it's our break time"

"Your break was an half n hour ago"

"Oh yeah"

Charles closed his eyes, sighed and placed his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"Just come help us...please"

Alex and John looked at each other.

"We're coming"