:: Prolouge ::

Hyunjin watched bit into a juicy apple; the juice poured down his chin as he watched Felix's every move. Felix was laughing with his friends: Changbin,  Seungmin, and Woojin.

Ugh. Look at him. He looks like a complete dimwit, talking to his friends like that, Hyunjin thought.

Felix sat down and ate his food. Hyunjin looked at him. Felix looked back at Hyunjin, as he noticed he was staring, and gave him a dirty look.

"G'day fuckers." Said Chan, walking over to the table Hyunjin was sitting at. The other boys: Jeongin, Jisung, and Minho, greeted him with a roll of their eyes.

Jisung looked at Hyunjin and whispered to Chan, "Channie, Hyunjin is staring at Felix like a weirdo."

"My ship." Chan responded.

"WHAT." Hyunjin looked back at them. All of the boys at the table giggled.

"I'm gonna go to the um... bathroom." Minho said, holding back his tears from laughing so hard, and he began walking off.

None of them were making fun of Hyunjin, but him and Felix as a couple was totally cannon in their minds.

After Minho was gone, Woojin walked over to their table. "Guys, where's Minho? I need to talk to him." He looked back at Felix.

"No, he's in the bathroom, you jackass." Jeongin remarked.

"Shut up."

"No u"

As they argued, Hyunjin was infuriated with Felix. He just couldn't get him off his mind.

:: 🎲 ::

Idk if im gonna write this fanfic or not. The idea is okay but my ffs never seem to last. I'm no longer writing smut so I'm experimenting with other story types. It wont be as fluffy as some other fics I've written, and hopefully in the good way!