A Girl, Name Noble

She is a joyful girl who is also lazy. She always wants to save her body energy and this is main reason for her being lazy. Not only she doesn't want to do any house work, but also she does not want to go to shopping or other pleasant place, which we think, are the natural characteristics of being a woman for most of the case, let alone study.
until she admitted university which is about 300 km far from her home, She was happy on her life. But after she admitted here, her lifestyle had changed unbelievably.

At the first day of her university life, she is dozing and dreaming about her peaceful sleep,  where  she is sleeping laying on the cloud. Suddenly her seniors come to her classto exert their seniority and power for some respect. But at this critical time her doesn't give up her sleep. She knows how to sleep without closing eyes. So she use this power to maintain her peaceful life. But nature wants to change her lifestyle, so suddenly she realiz some people are quarrelling . And she sees a beautiful girl quarrelling with one of her class mate. The girl is so beautiful that she can't think about anything but her. In fact seeing the girl, her doze completely go away and who knows this will be  the first step of her hazard life.