000

The driver and manager exited the car first, leaving the famous singer alone with the young bodyguard.

"Dahyun," Sana caressed her thigh over the soft fabric of her pants. The Korean gulped, still trying to look as composed as she could. "I've a task for you tonight."

Dahyun looked to the front, not letting Sana's warm breath against her cheek or hand squeezing her thigh to get to her. Cause she knows if she allows it to, then there isn't a going back, and she didn't want to end up with an erection while she's working.

Sana didn't have to be too direct for the bodyguard to understand what she's implying. Dahyun's job as Sana's bodyguard was to protect her, but it ended up with her also taking care of her in—other ways.

The singer has had her eyes on her since she was assigned to work with her. It was the first time in her career that Sana gets a hottie as her bodyguard, closely following her everywhere.

She attempted to flirt but Dahyun always remained professional, totally ignoring the brunette's advances.

Instead of discouraging her, she actually felt fueled, cause Dahyun may try to ignore her but her actions said something different. Sana noticed how she gulped nervously, trying hard to hide her hard on from her view, as if her tight pants helped at all.

But Sana couldn't help it. Dahyun was too good to look at.

The sharp eyes gave her such a distinguished look, and her broad shoulders only left her wondering what else is she hiding under that suit.

But one day, the bodyguard finally gave in when the manager asked her to drive Sana back home after a photoshoot which ended up with the two banging in the car.

Today she was in need of an orgasm. It has been a while since the last time, so who better for that task than Dahyun?

It was time for everyone to head home, and Sana was inside her dressing room with her manager and stylists. All of them picking up their stuff to leave.

"Hara, can you call Bodyguard Kim after you leave?"

Hara nods. "Sure."

Hara finished getting her stuff into her bag and exited the room followed by the rest of the staff, closing the door behind her. She didn't have too look too hard because Dahyun was already standing there, guarding the door.

"Kim," Hara called her, getting the bodyguard's attention, getting an uninterested look from her. "Ms Sana wants to see you."

Dahyun nodded and watched the make up artist leave. She took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Miss Sana?"

A sweet voice saying Come In was hears from inside. Dahyun fixed her suit before opening the door, showing her the singer sitting comfortably inside. "You called me?"

Sana was sitting on her couch with her phone in hand, wearing a pink robe and slippers, and smiled bright once she saw Dahyun walking in.

"Yes, Dahyunnie." She put her phone away to give her full attention. "And didnt I tell you to call me just Sana." Sana pouted, crossing her legs.

"I forgot.."

"I forgive you then, but only cause you're cute." Sana giggled as she stands up to approach her, and circled her arms around the Korean's neck.

Dahyun remained stiff with her hands to her sides, and tensed when she felt the singer press her center against her growing bulge.

Sana kissed her on the cheek, continuing to rub her core against her.