Profanities

Were all youngsters, well we are known as the youth of Islam!  People tell us to act our age and do something for the deen. Yes we do try though isn’t this world full of temptations? Well in fact it is very much.

Meet the youth of College: Overage key individuals also known as COOKIE. You have the usual’s, “gangsters”, loners, extremist, populars you name it.

Well more specifically meet the crew, mixed with girls and boys of COOKIE. Izhan Hartford’s Popular Muslim guy with the beard rolling and the team captain of football. Zainab the Popular Islamic girl known for her advice and humour they call her holy Guru. Jawad the extreme lecturer with a little temper that people can be afraid of. Nimrah known as the quiet hijabi to people though a girl with a revolutionising twist. Razna the Islamic nerd that people tend to take advantage of. Jefe who is one of the populars who believes in self-defence a little too much, known for his menacing behaviour and attitude also a very unhealthy love for cars , He is COOKIE’S show off with the cars. Salma the strong witty Hijabi who does not take silence from anyone. And Lastly we have the eldest member of the crew, Brother Ismail, he is very much a busy man engrossed in his Alim studies, who appears out of the blue, but always at the right time pulling the members back to the Deen.

Well in simpler terms they are the youth of Islam more the Islamic youth of Cookie. Join their journey of college as Muslim youngsters.

Warning: Silence, laughter, tears and prayers.

COPYRIGHT 2014 – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED