Chapter 1. I have been to Hell and Back !

Names:

Fire winters - main girl - age 14

Damian- fire's brother - age 16

Caleb - alpha's son ( soon to be alpha ) - age 16

Jane winters - fire's mum ( dead ) - age 36

Derek winters fire's dad ( dead ) - age 39

May - fire's older missing sister ( will me mentioned later in the story ) - age 15

Angel - fire's aunty ( mermaid ) - age 35

Dean - fire's uncle ( werewolf ) - age 37

Max - fire's only best friend - age 16

Phoenix - Max's cousin ( will be mentioned later in the story ) 14

~ WILL BE ADDING MORE PEOPLE LATER IN THE STORY 😋😋 ~

Fire's POV

I was standing in the kitchen making breakfast for the entire pack house when the alpha's son (caleb) and my brother came in with a angry look on their faces " fire you little bitch hurry up and make breakfast before we have to punish you and you won't want that will you" said caleb and horrible whore of a brother Damian nodded his head along agreeing with him. All of a sudden caleb used his Alpha werewolf speed and I was kick in the stomach. My brain collected the pain seconds later and was on the cold tile floor coughing up blood in pain "well bitch you better have breakfast ready or you know what is waiting" and then they both left the kitchen with me on the floor bloody and beaten. After I cleaned up I rushed to finish and get out of here before the pack comes and laughs at me. Just as I finish up placing the last of the plates of the table, I can hear the first lot of people approaching the dining room, I quickly grab my plate full of very little food and scurry back to my room the attic the place were I stay and sorrow my stupid useless life.

I bet all you guys are wondering who I am and the entire story. Well Here's your answer my name is Fire Winters slave of the Moon Rise Pack sister of Damian Winters daughter of Derek and Jane Winters my parents died 3 years ago in a rouge attack. The pack blame me for their lost of the betas in their pack. This is my story of how I fight to survive and flee from the pack house to become a rouge of the wild.