Chapter one

You see it all started on a cloudy day.Neither rain or sun where accompanying the groups of mysterious friends. You could say that they have known of each other before but never engaged till now. There's been a mishap at a local curb shop.

"It's just a little mishap ,means no harm"-Clyde
"No harm indeed"-Luther

They have made a slight detour in their path along a flower shop. No big damage was caused ,just a spill.

"Your paying for this "-cherri

Cherri the flower shop cart girl.A fairly young adult perhaps still in school,last year. Very upset from the few scratches on her flower post knowing it's coming out of her pay for the day unless they pay the fair. She continues to negotiate with the two boys about paying. Until a slightly older woman by a year appears from a door behind Cherri.

"Cool it cuz there's ought to be bigger problems then a few stables at the post"

She walks her way around the cart to see the men in front of Cherri.

"Ah little ol' Luther Crawford barrow,what great finding after all these months , you've returned "

"On the wrong start"-Cherri

She sticks her hand out and Cherri stopping her next words.

"No harm meant just living in the present madam "-Luther

"Of course ,no harm meant ,present time is the right time "

"Where are my manors ..-Luther

"If you had some you would have payed by now "-Cherri

"Shh let him speak"

"Bon (gestures hand frok unknown girl to Clyde)brother ,brother from out of town (hand gesture from Clyde to Bonnie)Bonnie Parker"-Luther

"Bonnie Parker "-Clyde

He stuck his hand out for a shake.

"Brother from out of town"

She put her hand out and shook his hand.

"It's Clyde"

"Ah Clyde ,I've never heard of one ,mostly clyves authors of unpublished books for Clyde now that's a different story I'll hope to hear it due morrow"-Bonnie

They stopped shaking each other's hand having a big eye contact moment. The others have noticed and stayed quiet besides Cherri who was still agitated.

"The post"-Cherie

"Ah yes ,y'all are free to go"

"The p.o.s.t"

"It's fine cherri ,no harm meant "

Cherri rolls her eyes ,knowing that she's not getting her way because Bonnie can be s shining light that won't stop smiling upon a frowning crowd.

"No harm meant " -Cherri

She walked away from the cart heading indoors.

"Sincere apologizes "-Bonnie

"No harm indeed"-Clyde

They all laughed and knew it was going to get awkward because there's nothing else to say.

"We really meant for no trouble ,let us join in a fixture due morrow "-Clyde

From the way Clyde stood closer and got one on one with Bonnie was a proud moment for his brother.Luther was proud of the wme ay that he didn't have to set his brother up this time . Be the wing man ,lift a brother up,which he didn't have to do.

Clyde has offered to fix the post the guys have bumped into on their straddle past.

"Ah due morrow,my shift is at oh 1300"-Bonnie

"1 pm ,ah till due morrow"-Clyde

"Due morrow"

Luther has grasped Clyde arm ,lightly tagging him away from looking at Bonnie for too long .He smirks ,being dragged away but having locked eye contact until they made it to the end of the curb.

Bonnie stands at the cart ,looking down blushing intently. Repeating "due morrow " in her head.

"Due morrow we shall speak"-Bonnie .